something I have not heard anyone speak on in RE Trump Raid

Convince me as to how a single lawyer can keep track of what 30 FBI invaders are doing during this search. Can't be done, but go ahead and try your best.
Personnaly, I would make use of security cameras that were in place and operating.

He had an attorney representing him there. She is the one that received the search warrant. She was interviewed on New Nation, giving confirmation of her being there, that she received the search warrant that day, that the security cameras were left on the wholes time, (so we know there wasn't claimed funny business, or they would have had the video blasting across the internet), that they have had the receipt and inventory list of exactly what was taken by the 30 plain clothes agents, before they left the site and the Trump had all of this, Monday, but chose not to release any of it, while the rumor flew. The hot young lawyer was OK. The interviewer was absolutely great, pressing her on everything she did not volunteer or tried to be evasive on.
No funny business? Have YOU seen the video?

That inventory list looks like an inventory taken by by my movers. Box #1, Box#2, Box #3.... We have no idea what was in those boxes do we?

What about all the documents seized that are covered by attorney client privilege?

Your TDS is acting up again, there Black 9!

That inventory list looks like an inventory taken by by my movers. Box #1, Box#2, Box #3.... We have no idea what was in those boxes do we?

What about all the documents seized that are covered by attorney client privilege?

No. Team Trump chose not to release it for whatever reason. It is their tape in their tape system, not evidence, accept to prove or disprove claims of the team trump and trump supporters against the conduct of the FBI search team. One would think Team Trump would have it all over the internet if it proved their claims. Strange, eh?
Have not seen the list, yet. If that is what it says, you would be correct. I was hoping for some kind of file or document listing.
Which box were the attorney client privilege things in, again? Like I said, I have not seen the list.

they have sold their souls to the god of this world and we all know what his name is.
They refuse to accept God as a guiding light to show them the way through life on Earth
----------------------------------

Cool, let's do god stuff again.
After all, this Mar-a-Lardo warrant stuff has grown tiresome as no one here has seen what the snitch snitched about vis-a-vis the stuff in the basement.
Clearly, the snitch knew something....because (per the Wall Street Journal) what the snitch said was where....was there.
So now, after several days, the warrant drama has grown tedious. Until further developments.
----------

So let's do the god stuff.

The poster 'schmuck' asserts somebody has sold their soul to a god who everybody knows. Or at least, knows the name of.
Well, schmuck, I don't.
I have no idea which god you are referring to. You do know there are a lot of 'em? An awful lot of 'em.
Wanna give the forum some hints?
----------

And then, good poster 'schmuck' asserts someone 'refuse to accept God as a guiding light'.
Ummm? Just exactly which God (I capitalized it, just like 'schmuck' did) is this alleged 'guiding light'?

So poster 'schmuck' which god?

Here's a list by classification. It's a U-Pick-Em:
You can give us your top 5, if that would make your choices easier.

He had an attorney representing him there. She is the one that received the search warrant. She was interviewed on New Nation, giving confirmation of her being there, that she received the search warrant that day, that the security cameras were left on the wholes time, (so we know there wasn't claimed funny business, or they would have had the video blasting across the internet), that they have had the receipt and inventory list of exactly what was taken by the 30 plain clothes agents, before they left the site and the Trump had all of this, Monday, but chose not to release any of it, while the rumor flew. The hot young lawyer was OK. The interviewer was absolutely great, pressing her on everything she did not volunteer or tried to be evasive on.
His attorney was forced to leave the place and stand at the end of the property

So they violated the constitution then.

But....Trump.
Do you think DOJ was stupid enough to alert Trump of the warrant so he could send one of his goon squad to Mar A Lago to hide evidence?

The only people who know what's in those boxes are Trump, the FBI & DOJ. Trump will lie about the contents but DOJ lawyers won't when your boy's ass is hauled in front of a judge.

And didn’t observe it

I read this about half way through, then encountered an extremely illogical statement so I am out of here

leftists just cannot think clearly (or at all, some of us would say)
Something tells me English isn't that one's primary language.

----------------------------------

Cool, let's do god stuff again.
After all, this Mar-a-Lardo warrant stuff has grown tiresome as no one here has seen what the snitch snitched about vis-a-vis the stuff in the basement.
Clearly, the snitch knew something....because (per the Wall Street Journal) what the snitch said was where....was there.
So now, after several days, the warrant drama has grown tedious. Until further developments.
----------

So let's do the god stuff.

The poster 'schmuck' asserts somebody has sold their soul to a god who everybody knows. Or at least, knows the name of.
Well, schmuck, I don't.
I have no idea which god you are referring to. You do know there are a lot of 'em? An awful lot of 'em.
Wanna give the forum some hints?
----------

And then, good poster 'schmuck' asserts someone 'refuse to accept God as a guiding light'.
Ummm? Just exactly which God (I capitalized it, just like 'schmuck' did) is this alleged 'guiding light'?

So poster 'schmuck' which god?

Here's a list by classification. It's a U-Pick-Em:
You can give us your top 5, if that would make your choices easier.

There are no basements in Florida. Most likely @ Mar-A-Lago one cannot dig down more than 4 feet without hitting the water table.

Funny, reports are FBI told them to shut off the security cameras.

Forum List

Back