Something i dug up, that was posted a while ago...Dec 18th , 2019...I told you so.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
"The Civil War is not from the people, but from the liberals in Congress..
Unwatch
[IMG alt="andaronjim"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/54/54506.jpg?1568078917[/IMG]
andaronjim
Gold Member

JoinedMay 6, 2015Messages20,073Reaction score4,291Points290LocationFloor E Da
Dec 18, 2019

The liberals know that there wont be an impeachment of the President in the Senate, so they are still going on with this sham, because they want to stir up their base into such a frenzy, that war will break out, normal people are going to be hurt by these radical leftists. It is the plan because then the "government" can come in and save the day. Problem for the idiot left is that 50% of those in the US, arent going to forget who stirred up the morons. I cant wait for the day, when it is open season.

My business friend and I, laugh at you victims of liberalism, because unlike us, we decided to make something of ourselves by using our God given talents to succeed above the stupid folks. Here is a toast to your liberal stupidity."

Today we are seeing the fruits of the Demoncrap labor and their ANTIFA Brown Shirts going around torching cities. If this isnt a declaration of War on the United States by the left, i dont know what is. Time to arm up, and maybe show some displeasure with those who are trying to tear this country apart...

Unwatch
[IMG alt="andaronjim"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/54/54506.jpg?1568078917[/IMG]
andaronjim
Gold Member

Dec 18, 2019

The liberals know that there wont be an impeachment of the President in the Senate, so they are still going on with this sham, because they want to stir up their base into such a frenzy, that war will break out, normal people are going to be hurt by these radical leftists. It is the plan because then the "government" can come in and save the day. Problem for the idiot left is that 50% of those in the US, arent going to forget who stirred up the morons. I cant wait for the day, when it is open season.

My business friend and I, laugh at you victims of liberalism, because unlike us, we decided to make something of ourselves by using our God given talents to succeed above the stupid folks. Here is a toast to your liberal stupidity."

Today we are seeing the fruits of the Demoncrap labor and their ANTIFA Brown Shirts going around torching cities. If this isnt a declaration of War on the United States by the left, i dont know what is. Time to arm up, and maybe show some displeasure with those who are trying to tear this country apart...
Wow, great foresight Jim! You knew SOMETHING like this was coming up. Nice call.

Unwatch
andaronjim
Gold Member

Dec 18, 2019

Wow, great foresight Jim! You knew SOMETHING like this was coming up. Nice call.
I just wish the REST of us had seen something like this coming.............

I see a lot more people doing what I predicted a long time ago: right wingers and conservatives racing en masse to be the first in line to suck up to the new regime. The Trump admin announcing it wouldn't prosecute all the traitors being the first domino to fall, cops kneeling in 'solidarity' with the vermin is the second, the GOP shills here jumping on the lynch mob bandwagon being the third. Tomorrow will bring more.

I see a lot more people doing what I predicted a long time ago: right wingers and conservatives racing en masse to be the first in line to suck up to the new regime. The Trump admin announcing it wouldn't prosecute all the traitors being the first domino to fall, cops kneeling in 'solidarity' with the vermin is the second, the GOP shills here jumping on the lynch mob bandwagon being the third. Tomorrow will bring more.
Lynch mob? Who is out their burning down cities and hurting those who want to protect their businesses, you worthless piece of shit?

tenor.gif

Lynch mob? Who is out their burning down cities and hurting those who want to protect their businesses, you worthless piece of shit?

View attachment 344848

You pretending the GOPisn't running around telling you tards to now claim Chauvin is guilty of murder, and the GOP isn't leading the lynch mob in Georgia as well, prosecuting three men on fake murder charges for self-defense, just to pander to black votes in an election year? You're the worthless piece of shit here, tool. As predicted, the GOP and its right wing puppets are trampling over women, children, and the elderly to be first in line to suck up to the New State. Enjoy having learn to parrot your new party lines, dumbass.

View attachment 344848

You pretending the GOPisn't running around telling you tards to now claim Chauvin is guilty of murder, and the GOP isn't leading the lynch mob in Georgia as well, prosecuting three men on fake murder charges for self-defense, just to pander to black votes in an election year? You're the worthless piece of shit here, tool. As predicted, the GOP and its right wing puppets are trampling over women, children, and the elderly to be first in line to suck up to the New State. Enjoy having learn to parrot your new party lines, dumbass.
Who is burning cities and looting businesses? Try not to deflect from the question again.

Forum List

Back