What is the real reason that Team Biden clings to Buttigieg?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg says he has directed the Federal Aviation Administration to determine the "root cause" of a technology system outage that caused thousands of flight cancellations and delays.

The disruption, which caused the FAA to temporarily ground domestic departures on Wednesday, adds to other recent issues impacting airlines, including Southwest's cancellationof thousands of flights during the holiday season.

"We're holding airlines accountable to their responsibilities," Buttigieg said on MSNBC Wednesday. "When there's an issue on the government side of the house, when there's an issue with FAA, we're gonna own it, we're gonna understand it and we're gonna make very clear what's needed in order to fix it and go after that plan."

I put this in the "Energy" forum because there is no "Transportation" forum. We've never needed one, becuase when was transportation ever an inssue prior to Little Pete taking over its management?

I have to think that if the job had simply gone unfilled, we would not have nearly as many problems as the booty judge has brought to the transportation sector. He clearly has no idea how to solve the problems he has managed to create, and he only makes it worse when he tries.

Surely, even Biden can see that. So why hang on to the guy? Is it the woke affirmative action thingie? I don't see how. Cis male, white, midwestern Buttigieg only checks one of the woke boxes.

Is it Biden's well-known weakness for cute children? I just don't get this one.

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg says he has directed the Federal Aviation Administration to determine the "root cause" of a technology system outage that caused thousands of flight cancellations and delays.

The disruption, which caused the FAA to temporarily ground domestic departures on Wednesday, adds to other recent issues impacting airlines, including Southwest's cancellationof thousands of flights during the holiday season.

"We're holding airlines accountable to their responsibilities," Buttigieg said on MSNBC Wednesday. "When there's an issue on the government side of the house, when there's an issue with FAA, we're gonna own it, we're gonna understand it and we're gonna make very clear what's needed in order to fix it and go after that plan."

I put this in the "Energy" forum because there is no "Transportation" forum. We've never needed one, becuase when was transportation ever an inssue prior to Little Pete taking over its management?

I have to think that if the job had simply gone unfilled, we would not have nearly as many problems as the booty judge has brought to the transportation sector. He clearly has no idea how to solve the problems he has managed to create, and he only makes it worse when he tries.

Surely, even Biden can see that. So why hang on to the guy? Is it the woke affirmative action thingie? I don't see how. Cis male, white, midwestern Buttigieg only checks one of the woke boxes.

Do you really think they would fire a gay guy? He can suck at his job all day long, but would have to steal luggage or something before they fired him. :dunno:

The entire administration is a running joke.

Where is the MSM demanding Buttigieg resign?

535ca716-3367-438d-af0f-c7921c134675_text.gif

content

Forum List

Back