Someone please explain to me how it's Trump's fault that a virus that affected the entire world also affected the United States

Also, what did Trump supposedly do wrong?

The governors and the mayors have been issuing all the orders.

They asked Trump to stay out of it, and he did.

I had to laugh. I forget who said it the other day but someone on the Left said on TV that Trump was to blame and that the only acceptable Covid was 0 growth.

Who was that, Biden? Harris?

In other words, had they been in office, there would be NO Covid fatalities at all?

Are these people serious?

I think China took that route: if you showed symptoms, they locked you in your home, boarded up all the exits and left you in there to die.

Joe wants your germs.

OIP.jpg

They asked Trump to stay out of it, and he did.

I had to laugh. I forget who said it the other day but someone on the Left said on TV that Trump was to blame and that the only acceptable Covid was 0 growth.

Who was that, Biden? Harris?

In other words, had they been in office, there would be NO Covid fatalities at all?

Are these people serious?

I think China took that route: if you showed symptoms, they locked you in your home, boarded up all the exits and left you in there to die.

Joe wants your germs.

View attachment 405052

Than Chaos I do not live in China or I would be one of the dead they did not count to keep the World from knowing the true number of deaths in their country...

He disbanded the Pandemic Task Force because Obama came up with it.
He withdrew the CDC field team in China
He downplayed the virus for months, claiming we had it under control while it was spreading like wildfire
He mocked those who took protective measures and made wearing masks a cultural issue.
He gave false assurances that we had turned the corner, it would be gone by Easter, it would be gone when the weather got warmer, and so on.
He didn't invoke the Defense Production Act to produce PPE in advance of the virus getting here.
He downplayed the seriousness of the Virus to not scare the markets.

And that's the problem. We didn't have a coordinated, national response like every other country had. It's why our numbers are so bad.

Forum List

Back