Zone1 someone on this forum got fed up with the constant (my word) bickering..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I was in another part of the forum, can't recall where, and someone was complaining about all the .. I'll call it malice.. on the forum and how he was going to cut back or quit or whatever.

Well, sometimes I feel the same way. The person also mentioned how he got caught up in the name -calling and what have u. Again, that bugs me also.

People think since they can hide their identity, hey, I'll just blast away... say any old thing.. Who cares?

Well, God cares.. I am not proud of everyhting I have said here.. but frankly, others have said totally hideous things...

Anyway, I just wish everyone would see others as being created in God's image... and realize that things a person says here are not what absoluely defines that person. We do not know someone just by what he or she says, even if we read such every day. I mean, only God knows anyone.. so yeh..

Sometimes people act like they don't care about all the names they are called, but I think it can chip away at a person's self-esteem... or whatever.

So I take back anything I said that hurt someone's feelings... Yes, I know... most people here are tough... you have to be.. but still... It doesn't exactly lift someone up to call them Stupid or Fool or whatever.. and I can't promise I won't step on anyone's toes in the future.. but rest assured, I do not hate anyone or anything like that... I just hate some of the things I hear..

I was in another part of the forum, can't recall where, and someone was complaining about all the .. I'll call it malice.. on the forum and how he was going to cut back or quit or whatever.

Well, sometimes I feel the same way. The person also mentioned how he got caught up in the name -calling and what have u. Again, that bugs me also.

People think since they can hide their identity, hey, I'll just blast away... say any old thing.. Who cares?

Well, God cares.. I am not proud of everyhting I have said here.. but frankly, others have said totally hideous things...

Anyway, I just wish everyone would see others as being created in God's image... and realize that things a person says here are not what absoluely defines that person. We do not know someone just by what he or she says, even if we read such every day. I mean, only God knows anyone.. so yeh..

Sometimes people act like they don't care about all the names they are called, but I think it can chip away at a person's self-esteem... or whatever.

So I take back anything I said that hurt someone's feelings... Yes, I know... most people here are tough... you have to be.. but still... It doesn't exactly lift someone up to call them Stupid or Fool or whatever.. and I can't promise I won't step on anyone's toes in the future.. but rest assured, I do not hate anyone or anything like that... I just hate some of the things I hear..
The iggy function has been my best tool to avoid getting down in the mud with the trolls. The hallmark of that level is having to get the last word. and getting dragged into circular repetitive arguments.

Good Lord son. No one hates anybody here. How can you hate an internet puff of smoke

This place is fun...The rough and tumble of arguing with everyone is fun. Laughing and making other people laugh is fun. Having the mods deep 6 my threads is fun

I tell you God is laughing at the idiots he created to post here. He knows we're killing time

The iggy function has been my best tool to avoid getting down in the mud with the trolls. The hallmark of that level is having to get the last word. and getting dragged into circular repetitive arguments.
I could never ignore anyone here. I call myself the patron saint of the ignored

Here's a PSA:

cc1e896854f58549af38325a205e4417.png

Thread closed. This topic isn’t Religion/Ethics, I would suggest posting it in General Discussion. Also, Religion is now Zone 1, that means no flaming, and several posts seem to be doing just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back