Someone explain this to me

What is Trump Derangement Syndrome? Is it merely a catch phrase, clumsy yet succinct? Or are there issue stances that define it? Or is it the absence of total devotion to Donald Trump?
It's ODS repackaged. Orange is the new black.

What is Trump Derangement Syndrome? Is it merely a catch phrase, clumsy yet succinct? Or are there issue stances that define it? Or is it the absence of total devotion to Donald Trump?

It's simply the observation that some people will never be able to say or think anything good about Trump, even if he did exactly or close to what they wanted. The overriding need to manifest your hatred of anyone that thinks differently than you in some construct of Trump that you and your ilk have created.

Generally, people who suffer from TDS tend to be HUMAN GARBAGE.

real HUMAN SCUM.

murderers, liars, thieves, scum, immoral, unethical, greedy and slimy.....

I hope I am not offending any moronicon with my honest opinions!

I understand that you can not help but be the human slime that you are.
Gee, THAT describes YOU to a T, ya knucklehead!

It's simply the observation that some people will never be able to say or think anything good about Trump, even if he did exactly or close to what they wanted. The overriding need to manifest your hatred of anyone that thinks differently than you in some construct of Trump that you and your ilk have created.
Nice and intelligent reply. Good work!

It's ODS repackaged. Orange is the new black.
You are one DUMB brainwashed liberal lunatic. Congratulations!

No. Its a state of complete fawning loyalty to any orange tinted carnival barker that has a mail order bride.

You mean the way you do with that half-black racist oreo?

It is when you blame Donald J. Trump for all the ills in the world --- Some Examples

#1) Racism --- Has been around since the beginning of time. Trump was in the public eye for years before running and was never labeled a racist.

#2) COVID - 19 --- Virus began in China. First death in the US (reported) was February 29th. Most states shut down on March 16th but he acted "too late"? Also CDC and WHO said masks are bad. Now they are good. He listened to the experts, but still it his his fault.

#3) Economic inequality --- Pretty sure it was here long before he became President. He is actually trying to remedy this.

#4) Russia Elected him --- ZERO evidence. Yet the narrative exists.

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day.

It is when you blame Donald J. Trump for all the ills in the world --- Some Examples

#1) Racism --- Has been around since the beginning of time. Trump was in the public eye for years before running and was never labeled a racist.

#2) COVID - 19 --- Virus began in China. First death in the US (reported) was February 29th. Most states shut down on March 16th but he acted "too late"? Also CDC and WHO said masks are bad. Now they are good. He listened to the experts, but still it his his fault.

#3) Economic inequality --- Pretty sure it was here long before he became President. He is actually trying to remedy this.

#4) Russia Elected him --- ZERO evidence. Yet the narrative exists.

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day.
Exactly! Thanks, Azog.

No. Its a state of complete fawning loyalty to any orange tinted carnival barker that has a mail order bride.

And this is a textbook example of TDS. Same tired tropes delivered over and over, thinking it's some witty and cutting stuff.

TDS could be alternately defined as Trump is always wrong syndrome.

If Trump says hydroxychloroquine looks promising, hydroxychloroquine becomes the most evil substance on the planet.

If Trump says we should move manufacturing away from China...China is suddenly defended at all costs.

If Trump walks on water...it is proof he can't swim.

TDS.

anyone who respects trump gets no respect from me.

I'll get by ... one day at a time...

giphy.gif

TDS

when conservatives claim OTHER people have TDS because they observe all the rotten things trump actually says and does they (conservatives) are exhibiting a virulent strain of TDS....

anyone who still loves trump after all the rotten things he has said is most definitely suffering from TDS
I don't now, nor have I ever loved Trump... And I agree that he's said some stupid things, and certainly things I disagree with.

But I'm going to vote for him because either democrats don't control the DNC... Or because they don't care to try. Because putting Biden against Trump was pretty stupid. There were a couple contenders I would have voted for, but... The DNC isn't bright enough to give them a push.

To the OP... TDS is the inability to see anything but hate. I mean many of Trumps policies the DNC supported a decade ago, but now that Trump actually addresses it... It's now bad.

*ponders*

I wish I could do politics like football... I'll support my football team even when they do stupid things, I'll defend them because it's just part of the fun. But I can't do politics like that. Too important.

TDS is what the left suffers day in and day out. The pure arrogance and ignorance of people at all of the MSM that plagued them worse the Wuhan virus. Matter of fact, they invite the Wuhan virus to do as much damage to Trump, since they can't get him on anything else.
It is the inability of these folks who have no clue most of the time to comprehend what Trump has done, and is doing, to America. It's social inaction of how they rather want the rest of American people to "believe is true". When in reality, they use fake news to "report".

Think of it as "social distancing between the left and right! But it has long been going on since the democrat blue states decide to use authoritarianism as a way to "make sure you wear a mask or else!" Or "if you see anyone not social distancing, make sure you call this number to report them". The long list goes on.

fuck-your-feelings-trump-meme.jpg

TDS is what the left suffers day in and day out. The pure arrogance and ignorance of people at all of the MSM that plagued them worse the Wuhan virus. Matter of fact, they invite the Wuhan virus to do as much damage to Trump, since they can't get him on anything else.
It is the inability of these folks who have no clue most of the time to comprehend what Trump has done, and is doing, to America. It's social inaction of how they rather want the rest of American people to "believe is true". When in reality, they use fake news to "report".

Think of it as "social distancing between the left and right! But it has long been going on since the democrat blue states decide to use authoritarianism as a way to "make sure you wear a mask or else!" Or "if you see anyone not social distancing, make sure you call this number to report them". The long list goes on.

View attachment 343582
Nicely stated, thanks.

Forum List

Back