Someone called me a wing nut the other day.....

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Some woman told me I'm a looney far right wing nut the other day. Then I thought about that long and hard.

I think balancing budgets are good but creating a $25 trillion debt is bad. In fact, it's insane and will probably destroy the Republic. I still believe in two sexes, men and women. I think carbon dioxide is a naturally occurring gas and not a pollutant. In fact, if carbon dioxide all went away I'm pretty sure all plant life would die along with us. I think illegal immigration is illegal and the state and voters should control immigration as they see fit instead of just letting anyone walk across the border. I think telling children that the world is going to end in 12 years from carbon emissions and that they have no future is child abuse and sending them to the UN to cry about it is shameless exploitation of that abuse. And yes, the unborn are really human. They don't become human once the Birth Fair waves her magic wand over them as they exit the womb.

Yep, I'm a real nut case.

Why did you feel a need to tell this woman all of this?

Far-right radical!

Indeed. I'm so extremist that people shout me down at universities when I violate talking "safe zones" and censor what I say on social medial like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc.

Some woman told me I'm a looney far right wing nut the other day. Then I thought about that long and hard.

I think balancing budgets are good but creating a $25 trillion debt is bad. In fact, it's insane and will probably destroy the Republic. I still believe in two sexes, men and women. I think carbon dioxide is a naturally occurring gas and not a pollutant. In fact, if carbon dioxide all went away I'm pretty sure all plant life would die along with us. I think illegal immigration is illegal and the state and voters should control immigration as they see fit instead of just letting anyone walk across the border. I think telling children that the world is going to end in 12 years from carbon emissions and that they have no future is child abuse and sending them to the UN to cry about it is shameless exploitation of that abuse. And yes, the unborn are really human. They don't become human once the Birth Fair waves her magic wand over them as they exit the womb.

Yep, I'm a real nut case.

Someone who can not tell the difference between man and a woman tried to identify you?

Did you at least tell her to go fuck herself? From the sounds of it she already did that and is now the cancer of society we call single mothers.

You should be proud, just remember, in their dictionary far right winger = very, very American... and white. What can be better than that?

Wingnuttery is more about behaviors than beliefs.
In what way? Is standing up for what you believe a behavior that those on the right should not do?
It depends on how you do it.

Which is my point.
So, how do you do that then? Is it bad behavior to read out loud the bible on a subway as is being discussed in another thread, or is it bad behavior to don genitalia costumes and shout obscenities at idealogical opponents while frothing at the mouth?

In what way?

Is standing up for what you believe a behavior that those on the right should not do?

Where are you doing that? That's what I was trying to get at. Is she telling random people on the street all of this?
I was directing a comment at Mac.

And I addressed it.
You did not.

You obviously were looking to attack a participant as opposed to get your questions answered.

In what way? Is standing up for what you believe a behavior that those on the right should not do?

Which is my point.
So, how do you do that then? Is it bad behavior to read out loud the bible on a subway as is being discussed in another thread, or is it bad behavior to don genitalia costumes and shout obscenities at idealogical opponents while frothing at the mouth?
Do I really have to explain decent, adult, civil behavior to you? Really?

I'm guessing the only bad behavior you choose to "see" is that which comes from the other "side".

Myopia. Obtuseness. Intellectual dishonesty. Three behaviors of a wingnut.

Yep, I'm a real nut case

tenor.gif

~S~

Which is my point.
Do I really have to explain decent, adult, civil behavior to you? Really?

I'm guessing the only bad behavior you choose to "see" is that which comes from the other "side".

Myopia. Obtuseness. Intellectual dishonesty. Three behaviors of a wingnut.
I guess you're not as quick on the uptake as I was giving you credit for.

I am asking of you, specifically, what behavior do you deem 'wingnuttery' and what definition do you use to apply such bad behavior. Can you cite examples of ONLY one side doing this behavior, and if so, then detail the behavior you are assigning as bad.

You seem to come down a lot on bad behavior for those who lean right, but I have yet to see you specifically target bad behavior of those who lean left.

This lady came up to the OP and called him a wing nut. What behavior of his gave her the right to behave that way?

Forum List

Back