Some Very Interesting Chicom Death Plague Charts

Did Trump Save thousands of USA lives vrs COVID19?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What time is the game tonight?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I think these charts tell the story that many dont want you to see because they have politicized the pandemic.

Trump has saved us thousands of lives.

1598510876110.png
1598510902013.png

1598510934999.png
1598510963545.png

Yemen is currently in a civil war of course they have the least effective course for COVID cases. I noticed Trump didn't save any Yemenian lives after donating/selling tons of military hardware to the Saudis.

The only government of the world responsible for all these horrors was China. That's it. Trump putting the travel ban was his biggest stance, as was setting up the task force, providing ventilators who all that needed them, protecting your PPE and making businesses produce them, even refitting that ship for New York, which was never used (oddly enough after yelling for it). It has been politicized, some want Trump out for a return to China First, I have no doubt of this.

I must say though, look how high the mortality rate is in Canada. What an insult to all of our citizens here, while the creepy, covert rackets continue.

Ontario and Quebec are particularly insulting. Same with Toronto and Peel Region, people were dying left right and centre and these muppets didn't give a damn about our nursing homes. It's rich to hear some in Ontario point to the U.S as not getting it right. These people drink the media kool-aid here.

Last edited:
How did Trump save any lives?
By putting a travel ban on China despite democrat criticism.
He didn't block all travelers from China just the ones who were not US citizens..Yet, the virus made it the US anyways..From Europe, seems he'd block flights from all over the world if he was really trying to protect the USA.
At least he did something. Little was known at that time. Had he caved to dem criticism, lots more would be dead.

He didn't block all travelers from China just the ones who were not US citizens..Yet, the virus made it the US anyways..From Europe, seems he'd block flights from all over the world if he was really trying to protect the USA.
At least he did something. Little was known at that time. Had he caved to dem criticism, lots more would be dead.
I agree yet now the Repubs are saying it was not that bad and the Dems overreacted, which is it? It was a laugh riot when Trump denied having any responsibility for testing in the US he showed his true colors as a half assed leader.

I agree yet now the Repubs are saying it was not that bad and the Dems overreacted, which is it? It was a laugh riot when Trump denied having any responsibility for testing in the US he showed his true colors as a half assed leader.
Separate issue.
Trump’s early action prevented infections. No question about it.
Whether dems overreacted later is a different issue.

Separate issue.
His actions did not prevent infections because we have had infections and still do.

Separate issue.
His actions did not prevent infections because we have had infections and still do.
If travel from China had not been restricted we would have had way more infections. Where do you think the infections in Europe emanated from?

Separate issue.
If travel from China had not been restricted we would have had way more infections. Where do you think the infections in Europe emanated from?
From people traveling to China and they traveled to the US without restrictions.

Separate issue.
From people traveling to China and they traveled to the US without restrictions.
Wrong. Europe infections resulted from free travel from Wuhan.

Trump accomplished all this by:

1)Banning travel from China early on, then from Europe also.

2) Making sure we had enough ventilators so no one would not get one that needed one.

3) He got huge amounts of PPE distributed and available where blue mayors and governors wouldnt profit from the scarcity.

4) Trump launched a high leve government research expiditing process to get better treatment.

I think these charts tell the story that many dont want you to see because they have politicized the pandemic.

Trump has saved us thousands of lives.

View attachment 380527View attachment 380529

View attachment 380530 View attachment 380531

Now all you have to convince everyone is that the 170,000 deaths that happened on Trump's watch are not his fault at all. Nobody is going to believe you...nobody ever does.

As always hindsight is 20-20. At the time Trump instituted the China travel ban, he was attacked as a xenophobe by Wrong Way Biden and the rest of the Democrat leadership. As contagious as the virus is, the travel ban certainly kept the infection rates, and thus death rates, lower than they would have been. I don't see how there is any argument to that.

Forum List

Back