Some things never change.

What exactly was destroyed?
The previously existing health care system. It was replaced by Obamacare. It is amazing that you are too ignorant to realize that.
Repeating yourself and deleting a portion of my post isn't answering my question. I'll ask again:

What exactly was destroyed? I still have my healthcare, only difference is now they have to cover me if I have a pre-existing condition.

What exactly was destroyed?
The previously existing health care system. It was replaced by Obamacare. It is amazing that you are too ignorant to realize that.
The ACA utilized all private healthcare industries and did not take them over they are still for profit organizations not owned by the US government. I use the VA it is owned and operated by the US govt.

When Obama was potus all the left could talk about was Bush.
A decade later and with Biden asleep at the wheel all they can talk about is Trump.

It's almost like they're admitting they can't stand FOR anything and must be against something to be relevant in politics.

And the funny thing is they don't even see that they're the ones making them so topical. Hour after hour of breathless the sky is falling coverage of Trump along with endless crybaby threads about him or his supporters
Trump is a scumbag con man but so ignorant he believes what he's saying I think now, just like you and brain washed functional morons like you. Change the channel. We stand for tax in the rich more like their fair share and investing in America and Americans and catching back up with the rest of the developed world. After 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and brainwash for you. Try reality. The problem is we have to spend all our time educating you in reality and showing how wrong your conspiracies and phony scandals are. Too bad you can't listen lol

I believe Obamacare just made a new record of enrollees.

I seem to recall another former president who was going to launch something better. I wonder what happened. Oh, well.
me too. the elitists said no. doesn't change bammycare is shit!!!!

What was the plan? The former guy said he had one, where was it?
Well expanded Medicaid doesn't exist in many red states. Obamacare was the best thing that has ever happened for the poor workers and the poor since the 60s things to pure GOP obstruction since 1981. Right now the GOP is obstructing more health care, daycare, preschool etc. You don't know any of it.

So this is like something we've never seen in American Politics huh?

you look at Fred Trump's past and can clearly see why Donald breaks the laws just like dear old Daddy did.

Fred Trump is a nobody.
I agree, yet Donald thinks differently.
what was the law they broke comrade? ahhhh, it was a throw and go!!!!!! sure, that's the ticket. You didn't really mean to write that, but cause your head is sore, it was the only thing you could think to say. Got it.

Last edited:
you look at Fred Trump's past and can clearly see why Donald breaks the laws just like dear old Daddy did.

Fred Trump is a nobody.
I agree, yet Donald thinks differently.
what was the law they broke comrade?
Racial discrimination and illegal tax avoision. Fred was arrested for marching with the KKK that turned into a fight and he was arrested..code violations, illegal tax write off..

I seem to recall another former president who was going to launch something better. I wonder what happened. Oh, well.
Just one hell of a lot better than what we had before-The GOP scam system, ridiculously expensive no transparency no competition and cut offs if you got really sick or injured-. Now we have healthcare for the poor and poor workers.... Catastrophic coverage like Obamacare exchanges was the way it was going to go no matter what. 75% of those on the exchanges pay less than $100 a month and there are lots of free testing. There's also an annual cap on patient spending and all kinds of other things you know nothing about, being a brainwashed functional moron.

Just one hell of a lot better than what we had before-The GOP scam system, ridiculously expensive no transparency no competition and cut offs if you got really sick or injured-. Now we have healthcare for the poor and poor workers.... Catastrophic coverage like Obamacare exchanges was the way it was going to go no matter what. 75% of those on the exchanges pay less than $100 a month and there are lots of free testing. There's also an annual cap on patient spending and all kinds of other things you know nothing about, being a brainwashed functional moron.
Yeah butt wut about al teh ꓘomunysm?

New Topics

Forum List

Back