Some things never change.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
When Obama was potus all the left could talk about was Bush.
A decade later and with Biden asleep at the wheel all they can talk about is Trump.

It's almost like they're admitting they can't stand FOR anything and must be against something to be relevant in politics.

And the funny thing is they don't even see that they're the ones making them so topical. Hour after hour of breathless the sky is falling coverage of Trump along with endless crybaby threads about him or his supporters

I was rebuked more than once by snowflakes who told me I was wrong to talk about Barry because he was gone and thus not relevant......

1) Barry isn't REALLY gone, is he? Like athlete's foot, just when you think he's gone the fungus pops up again.

2) Democrats' / snowflakes' shameless hypocrisy was on display for 8 years as they all constantly talked about and blamed Bush for all of Barry's failures, and it was on display for 4 years as they tried to credit Barry for Trump's success. Now Barry is popping up to again rebuke and taunt America while trying to make sure everyone knows Biden is really 'Barry 2.0'.

I was rebuked more than once by snowflakes who told me I was wrong to talk about Barry because he was gone and thus not relevant......

1) Barry isn't REALLY gone, is he? Like athlete's foot, just when you think he's gone the fungus pops up again.

2) Democrats' / snowflakes' shameless hypocrisy was on display for 8 years as they all constantly talked about and blamed Bush for all of Barry's failures, and it was on display for 4 years as they tried to credit Barry for Trump's success. Now Barry is popping up to again rebuke and taunt America while trying to make sure everyone knows Biden is really 'Barry 2.0'.

Barry has his hand up Joe's arse.

A decade later and with Biden asleep at the wheel all they can talk about is Trump.

It's almost like they're admitting they can't stand FOR anything and must be against something to be relevant in politics.

And the funny thing is they don't even see that they're the ones making them so topical. Hour after hour of breathless the sky is falling coverage of Trump along with endless crybaby threads about him or his supporters
During Trump all the right could do was talk about Oblama and during Boosh jr all they could talk about was Clintoon, what are you getting at?

Yeah, I totally remember never talking about Obama in the last 4 years.

Barry says yer jealous..

The left CANNOT talk about Biden without mentioning Trump. Without Donald Trump, Joe Biden doesn't exist.

Trump is the most profitable thing for most of them in our lifetime

This should not surprise you

Shitting on Bush was also very popular.

The flaw in your logic is that when President Obama left office he wa sout of the public limelight. Despite all Trump's attacks, Obama for the most part stood quiet.

Trump on the other had continues to lie about election fraud, continues to thrust himself in Republican politics, continues to attack Pres. Biden and hints that he may run in 2024.

See the difference.

it an't that hard.
Yep. It's not as if he has ridden off into the sunset to enjoy a dignified post-presidency.

They know that. They just want to complain to avoid whatever topic is being discussed.

They just want to complain

Screenshot_20210608-094405_YouTube.jpg

Barry says yer jealous..
obama created the failure that is bammycare. maybe don't attach names to bills.

you look at Fred Trump's past and can clearly see why Donald breaks the laws just like dear old Daddy did.

Barry says yer jealous..
I believe Obamacare just made a new record of enrollees.

I seem to recall another former president who was going to launch something better. I wonder what happened. Oh, well.

Barry says yer jealous..

I seem to recall another former president who was going to launch something better. I wonder what happened. Oh, well.
Not hard to do when you destroy the previously existing health care system, leaving nothing except the Marxist minority-supported turd Democrats rammed down the throats of the remaining majority of Americans.

me too. the elitists said no. doesn't change bammycare is shit!!!!

Barry says yer jealous..

Not hard to do when you destroy the previously existing health care system, leaving nothing except the Marxist minority-supported turd Democrats rammed down the throats of the remaining majority of Americans.

What exactly was destroyed? I still have my healthcare, only difference is now they have to cover me if I have a pre-existing condition.

Forum List

Back