Some Republicans and conservatives are cowards in real life on Face book

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I have a pet project helping a homeless shelter move into bigger facilities in a bigger part of the city I used to live in. I was just flaming the fuck out of these four Republicans /cons on Face book for the past two hours, well they deleted all their posts and ran away

To funny, they can talk shit but then when they realize they are not anonymous they get scared.

Sometimes I hate Fox news it makes people have no compassion for poor people, want to paint a broad brush and say they are all drunks, drug addicts or mental..

I have a pet project helping a homeless shelter move into bigger facilities in a bigger part of the city I used to live in. I was just flaming the fuck out of these four Republicans /cons on Face book for the past two hours, well they deleted all their posts and ran away

To funny, they can talk shit but then when they realize they are not anonymous they get scared.

Sometimes I hate Fox news it makes people have no compassion for poor people, want to paint a broad brush and say they are all drunks, drug addicts or mental..

Bullshit.

You argue with people on F/B who you identify as republicans and post an inane rant about cowards? WTF? Come back.

Try me...

It's just bullshit Bear.

Facebook isn't real life, to begin with. It's just another message board with a few more bells and whistles and that fucker zuckerburg.

Fox news is doing no such thing to people, Bear. You have to know it's ridiculous. It looks like you're doing a bit of broad brush painting of your own.

Homelessness is a huge problem in this country. The reasons are many and do include substance abuse and mental llness. If you aren't going to be honest about a problem, how can you hope to fix it?

And knowing fakebook, those posts and republicans were probably removed.

Last edited:

Just a casual observation, but I dumped FB about five years ago when they started censoring my posts. I have found that many businesses feel it is a good place to post their web presence, unwittingly denying many anti FBers access to their business. Meh, if there is something that I want to know about them and they're on FB--I just don't go. Re: your charities--good luck.

who is forcing you to watch fox and its no business of your if others watch now go somewhere and pray to stalin

An impossibly stupid posting, appalling really, you'd think such idiocy would be all but impossible, but here the fuck your are...

It's just bullshit Bear.

Facebook isn't real life, to begin with. It's just another message board with a few more bells and whistles and that fucker zuckerburg.

Fox news is doing no such thing to people, Bear. You have to know it's ridiculous. It looks like you're doing a bit of broad brush painting of your own.

Homelessness is a huge problem in this country. The reasons are many and do include substance abuse and mental llness. If you aren't going to be honest about a problem, how can you hope to fix it?

And knowing fakebook, those posts and republicans were probably removed.
What do you mean FB is not real life? These are not anonymous people like here, the one guy who ran from me was a bar owner, I researched his page, I got a lot of information about him from years ago before I attacked him.

But...it isn't just one political party that does this, so to blame repubs is unfair.

We have so many homeless here, its horrific. And what makes it worse is....there are so many empty HUGE buildings, sitting empty. Those places could house human beings in cold winters, or let them cool off in the very hot summers. But nope. Let them eat cake. Or drink a margarita.

Because they are drunks, drug addicts or criminally insane. I have certainly lived around enough of them. Had enough of them in the family.

Why is this tantrum in politics?

Genuine conservatives would want government out of the charity business and support private efforts to the max, so I do indeed find the OP believable, and have noted the same attitudes most of my life. Far right wingers want laissez faire and social darwinism for labor while socialing the costs of their own golden calf welfare bennies and race for bankruptcy protection the second they don't feel like paying off their own bills they accumulated while gambling on bubbles. It's more than stupid and dishonest to criminalize poverty while babbling about wanting 'free markets n stuff' with no safety nets for the most vulnerable while hiding behind 'corporate personhood' scams, limited corporate liability laws and bankruptcy courts.

You seriously made a thread to brag about getting into an argument with people you don't know on Facebook? What are you, 12?

Genuine conservatives would want government out of the charity business and support private efforts to the max, so I do indeed find the OP believable, and have noted the same attitudes most of my life. Far right wingers want laissez faire and social darwinism for labor while socialing the costs of their own golden calf welfare bennies and race for bankruptcy protection the second they don't feel like paying off their own bills they accumulated while gambling on bubbles. It's more than stupid and dishonest to criminalize poverty while babbling about wanting 'free markets n stuff' with no safety nets for the most vulnerable while hiding behind 'corporate personhood' scams, limited corporate liability laws and bankruptcy courts.

^ This is a period.

Forum List

Back