Some reasons why men should be more feminine.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
1. Women have a lot more power in the family and relationships....Well, do you wish for the same? Part of this could be because of reason 5 below.
2. Women are far less likely to be in a shoot out, part of a gang, murdered or the cause of any such thing. They cause about 20% of all murders. Maybe it has something to do with mucho culture? It Isn't good for men or our sons. We're teaching them to kill and be killed!
3. You won't have to worry about being drafted into war.
4. If we all could talk it out maybe we wouldn't go to war at all. Can we attempt to convince our muslim friends to do this too?
5. Women are far more likely to focus on their children whether then things that turn out later in life to have been unimportant like the football game, drinking at the bar and more....More men need to do the same and maybe more of our children would grow up to be better adults.
6. Being Feminine is the standard for "good looking" or Beauty. There's very little to say good about attempting to look mucho. Unless you're gay of course then I don't understand what you're seeing. :(
7. Being angry all the time shortens your life span, leads to a higher rate of heartattacks and strokes. Probably part of the reason women live 4-5 years longer then men.
8. being an asshole and pushing people around will increase your odds of 2. happening to you...Being mucho is saying yes fight me and when you do your chances of having a long life are lower.
9. More accepting of other people and other things. You'll feel good in a lot more different kinds of clothing that offer you a variety in your life, and won't rage against other people for being different...Covers 2., 4, 6, 7 of course.
10. You're more civilized when you're more feminine.

Last edited:
1. Women have a lot more power in the family and relationships....Well, do you wish for the same? Part of this could be because of reason 5 below.
2. Women are far less likely to be in a shoot out, part of a gang, murdered or the cause of any such thing. They cause about 20% of all murders. Maybe it has something to do with mucho culture? It Isn't good for men or our sons. We're teaching them to kill and be killed!
4. If we all could talk it out maybe we wouldn't go to war at all. Can we attempt to convince our muslim friends to do this too?
5. Women are far more likely to focus on their children whether then things that turn out later in life to have been unimportant like the football game, drinking at the bar and more....More men need to do the same and maybe more of our children would grow up to be better adults.
6. Being Feminine is the standard for "good looking" or Beauty. There's very little to say good about attempting to look mucho. Unless you're gay of course then I don't understand what you're seeing. :(
7. Being angry all the time shortens your life span, leads to a higher rate of heartattacks and strokes. Probably part of the reason women live 4-5 years longer then men.
8. being an asshole and pushing people around will increase your odds of 2. happening to you...Being mucho is saying yes fight me and when you do your chances of having a long life are lower.
9. More accepting of other people and other things. You'll feel good in a lot more different kinds of clothing that offer you a variety in your life, and won't rage against other people for being different...Covers 2., 4, 6, 7 of course.
I don't know how you came up with this list but speaking as a female, if I wanted men to be more feminine, I would be a lesbian.

I would try it but I can't sit or squat to take a piss. Sorry 'bout that.

• Banned

I would try it but I can't sit or squat to take a piss. Sorry 'bout that.

You don't have to squat as that isn't part of the equation.

11. Kotex.

Matt, do you have something you want to tell us?

Less violence, longer life and more responsibility for the more important.

The world would be better if we could combine the gender cultures into one.
How would that equate less violence? I thought poverty drove urban violence? If men start acting like queers, you think they wont need to eat anymore?

I like masculine men, I don't like Metrosexual semi faggots.

Men are not meant to be feminine, just like women are not meant to be masculine.

Matthew please get a grip.

If you love your son and wish for him to live along time...Give him a doll and teach him violence is bad for him and everyone around him.
Trying fagonize kids now, huh? I wouldn't even play with a GI joe fag doll.

Forum List

Back