Some good questions about what was done in the raid (and not done)

Were Melania's clothes gone through?

If there were a video, why hasn't Trump released it?

Because he LIES, and he's trying to put doubt in people's minds about things, by lying about them.
You're the liar.

Why would someone stand up for law and order, start to build a wall (a big, beautiful wall, i might add, speaking for most Americans) and then do this lawless kind of stuff?

If you actually read and understood all the laws on classified docs, you would understand it is essentially impossible for any president to violate them, including after their term is over.
That is because presidents and vice presidents are explicitly exempt from all classified docs laws.
For example, Trump could never have passed a classified doc security clearance, since his wife is Slovenian.
But he never had to, because he was always totally exempt, as president.
What people incorrectly assume is that these docs are the singular originals, and that is just silly.
These docs are ones requested during the term in office, and are just copies.
The originals are in electronic form, in places like the Pentagon, Langly, etc.

Well get over THAT assumption. Top secret docs were recovered from Mar A Lago in June

Just taking these docs in the first place was breaking the law

Wrong.
If you had done ANY research at all, you know by now that all classified doc laws exempt presidents and vice presidents.
And no one "took" any docs in the first place.
Trump was given the copies he asked for, during his term, and he does not have to return them.
He can destroy them or keep them for his personal library.

I wonder how many Chinese nationals are running around in Mar A Lago?

I wonder how many spooks are running around there, also?

Probably fewer than the White House, which has hundreds of different people working there all the time.

you are misinformed.

How can you let those lying bastards in the Party of Baby killing (married to msm) lie to you so much?

If he had taken Top Secret documents 2 or 3 months ago as u claim... they would have POUNCED gleefully a long time ago (at the same time they discovered it).

get outa here already

No, it is perfectly legal and common for ex-presidents to retain copies of all the top secret docs they studied, annotated, etc.

Forum List

Back