Some good questions about what was done in the raid (and not done)

One thing's for sure . . . tens of millions of Americans see Donald Trump as an almost messianic figure. Tens of millions. The DOJ had better come up with something to placate the masses who love the former President, or this already ugly situation could spiral into mass pandemonium. Democrat voters and politicians rubbing salt in Trump supporter wounds will only escalate the outrage—transform it into something much darker.

Xi is hoping to get his American Flying Monkeys (aka. democrats) to spark a Civil War. He spent a lot of money to buy the Bidens and help them steal the election.

Last edited:
If Hillary didn't don't expect Trump.
The orange grifter wants his gullible cult to send $$$, NOW.

Former President Donald Trump and his Republican allies are fundraising off Monday's FBI raid of Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate, providing another platform for Trump to capitalize financially on government investigations related to him.

Trump's Save America PAC sent out a fundraising email Tuesday morning in which Trump urged supporters to "rush in a donation IMMEDIATELY to publicly stand with me against this NEVERENDING WITCH HUNT."

Trump, in the email, cast the lawful search of his estate as an attack on all his supporters, saying the FBI raid "violated" not only his home but the "home of every patriotic American who I have been fighting for since that iconic moment I came down the Golden Escalators in 2015."

"I need every single red-blooded American Patriot to step up during this time," the email read.

Need to revisit peter Strozks text messages and find out exactly what he meant when he said we have an insurance policy. Who are the we and what was it?
He walked!!! He walked out laughing!!

Want to know why democrat Waffen SS (formerly FBI) is so emboldened....its that they know they will never be held to account

The orange grifter wants his gullible cult to send $$$, NOW.

Former President Donald Trump and his Republican allies are fundraising off Monday's FBI raid of Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate, providing another platform for Trump to capitalize financially on government investigations related to him.

Trump's Save America PAC sent out a fundraising email Tuesday morning in which Trump urged supporters to "rush in a donation IMMEDIATELY to publicly stand with me against this NEVERENDING WITCH HUNT."

Trump, in the email, cast the lawful search of his estate as an attack on all his supporters, saying the FBI raid "violated" not only his home but the "home of every patriotic American who I have been fighting for since that iconic moment I came down the Golden Escalators in 2015."

"I need every single red-blooded American Patriot to step up during this time," the email read.
Again if Hillary didn't don't expect Trump to.

Forum List

Back