Some good questions about what was done in the raid (and not done)

Here is another good question (not to get back on topic or anything...)

If Trump had "top secret" documents he wasn't supposed to have.. although a president can Classify or de-Classify.. then why did the fbi (no caps due to no respect-for) wait 2-3 days after getting the warrant to go to MAL?

And I seriously doubt there was any mention of searching Melania's clothing in said warrant..

and I have many other Qs that escape my memory at this time but hopefully not for long...

"...and ordered the agency to detail how it will improve it's warrant applications in light of the errors..."

Looks like their idea of improving the warrant application process was just shopping around for a compromised Trump-hating Dem judge to sign the warrant.

"...and ordered the agency to detail how it will improve it's warrant applications in light of the errors..."

Looks like their idea of improving the warrant application process was just shopping around for a compromised Trump-hating Dem judge to sign the warrant.
Damned too bad Rudy couldn't find a judge like that.
0 for 60+?
Including the supreme court?

:bigbed:

same old same old MO in Swampland

They never changed. And the source glazed over the fact they lied to obtain a warrant.

Trump gone to prison? When you moron?
WTF? Retard.

How did you get that out of this?
Is THAT what he told you?
Trump will be grifting his cult, from his cell block, begging for donations for his canteen.
Trump's cult will send him their welfare and SS checks....................willingly.
If Hillary didn't don't expect Trump.

NOT GONE........................GOING.
MORON.

Retard right here.
You don't know the difference?
Of course, you don't, moron.
So I ask again when did Trump go to prison?
If your wife is GOING to the store, does that mean she has already been there?
If you're GOING to Trump's pity rally, tomorrow does that mean you've already been there?

You don't know the difference?
Of course, you don't, moron.

If your wife is GOING to the store, does that mean she has already been there?
If you're GOING to Trump's pity rally, tomorrow does that mean you've already been there?
Dumb ass you said Trump is going to be able too do that from prison.?
I said if Hillary didn't, don't expect Trump to.
And then your response was Trump already did. He has not been too prison you dumb son of a bitch.

Why were Melania's CLOTHES gone through?
trump nuke codes.png

I have been watching Fox about this story. So far it seems that people are not addressing a very important issue, although there are a lot of important issues addressed in this clip.

News guests on Fox have hinted around about this but... (maybe I missed an important segment.. .can't watch 24/7).

I have studied some law and it strikes me that

a search warrant is always supposed to be SPECIFIC for what is to be seized. It cannot, for example, authorize a search of an entire home when looking for, say, bedsheets that may have blood on them or what have you (assuming a murder scene has already been investigated). The bedroom would be searched but not the rest of the house and maybe not even the entire bedroom. I could be wrong.. not an attorney and maybe this is not a good example. But one thing I KNOW is that the warrant has to be specific

so yeh, it looks like a fishing expedition.. trying to find something NOT authorized..

if you libs don't want to acknowledge that anything was done improperly (bc as we all know Dims never do anything wrong)... Answer this:

Why were Melania's CLOTHES gone through?

Were Melania's clothes gone through?

If there were a video, why hasn't Trump released it?

Because he LIES, and he's trying to put doubt in people's minds about things, by lying about them.

Forum List

Back