Some folks are thinking the same as me.

That's neat. But I'm still trying to figure out what this means in practice.

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?
I think its ok if they just run around the woods paintballing each other. No harm done.
Oi!!!
You got a paint ball loicense?? Well does ya? Chap???

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

Griffin Connolly and Richard Hall
November 15, 2020

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)
The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.

Then they will be held accountable and arrested. The founding fathers were not terrorists asw these groups are.

In the US, the term "militia" is synonymous with "gang." The members of these outlaw groups claim legitimacy, but don't have any. They seem to be members of a cult that centers around worshipping one donald trump and eschews patriotism and democracy. What is most disturbing is this effort to masquerade as persons of authority in the US.

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?
In your case nothing need be done

the democrst party has been taken over by street scum who riot and destroy our cities from coast to cosdt

but for republicans we have to flood our elected GOP swamp rats with complaints about the stolen election through tel calls, emsils, town hall meeeting and every other chance we get

yes we have purchased all the ammo we can get just in case it comes to that

but the primary weapon against the democrats is public but peaceful outrage

The Republican Party has been taken over by Nazis and right wing terrorists. That is the street scum. You are a treasonous dog.

For the deaf mentally impared .....those who do not consider Biden as lawfully elected POTUS will not be silent and quiet any more. We learned from libs what to do. Some will be peaceful in showing their dismay. Some will not be so peaceful and will do whatever they can do to make life extremely difficult for him, as well as his idiotic supporters.

In short..we will fight back...for FOUR FUCKING YEARS. Plus try to impeach him. Plus make his life miserable with constant ridicule, laughter and nose thumbing and ignoring his supposed leadership.
Sounds like you're supporting illegal insurrection.

How many people are you planning on killing in support of your failed Orange Fraud?

The Republican Party has been taken over by Nazis and right wing terrorists.
Hardly.

Most of the strret violence is coming from your side

And rigging elections is a time honored tactic of the left

btw: the nazi’s were leftist also

The nazis were nationalists like Trump. Like Trump, Hitler blamed Germany's problems on foreigners. Also I don't know of any leftists who want to take over the world.

I suppose you didn't see the protests in Washington by Trump supporters. Or terrorist militias brandishing rifles in the Michigan statehouse. Or the plot to kidnap the Michigan Governor.

For the deaf mentally impared .....those who do not consider Biden as lawfully elected POTUS will not be silent and quiet any more
You weren’t quiet for 8 years under Obama. You spewed birthed nonsense, whined about tan suits and healthy eating initiatives.

You weren’t even quiet for 4 years under Trump. You aired grievances, played the victim card, flew giant Trump flags, paraded around in Trump trains, and shoved your cult-like adoration for him down the throats of everyone within arms reach.
I did?
Links please where I did all these things.

The nazis were nationalists like Trump.

Like Trump, Hitler blamed Germany's problems on foreigners. Also I don't know of any leftists who want to take over the world.
The soviets were nationalists

and so were the Founding Fathers

And so are the mainland chinese

so nationalism in itself is not a bad thing

as for blaming foreigners biden’s masters in peking do that all the time

the difference is we have a reason to blame illegal aliens who not supposed to be in America

leftists who want to take over the world?

let me see.

Stalin, hitler and Xi jiping come to mind

It probably will not happen. But they can destroy highways, train facilities, cause major energy disruptions, and other things as most goods, water, energy, minerals, food and more comes from their areas. That means a police state apparatus may have to be set up. And that would be as planned by the globalists.

What exactly could I have resisted from the Trump administration if I didn't consider him a legitimate president?
If you want me to say violence I dont recommend that either for you or for trump supporters.

otherwise as I said, all you have to do is vote democrat because they were doing everything possible both legal and illegal to stop trump
No, they are not and there is no evidence that they are doing anything to stop trump except vote for Biden.
ON the other hand, trump is trying to do anything illegal to stop the voters from exercising their rights as Americans.
He asked Republican officials to stop the vote in states where he was ahead, change the vote and then threatened them (armed and violent trumpers roaming the streets), attacked the Postal Service before the vote, and has not once railed against possible violence. Actually, he has tacitly approved it. Oh, sorry. He did rail against ALL Democrats when those Antifa thugs acted out.

Seems to me that it has already come to that with armed trumpers marching around and abusing Republican officials who are just doing their job,
Of boo hoo.

how have lazy and incompetent republican officials been abused?
If they are doing their jobs and counting votes, they are lazy and incompetent? Are those Republican officials who count votes in favor of trump also lazy and incompetent? Maybe trump is so incompetent that he doesn't know how to lose, yes?

If they are doing their jobs and counting votes, they are lazy and incompetent?
The poll workers are just petty thieves

I was replying to your complaint that corrupt, lazy, and/or incompetent republican officials in georgia who were responsible for preventing voter fraud were being chased around the room by angry citizens

which they deserve

the video of the tearful chubby little soy boy that made the rounds last week was the best example you have

and nothing serious happened to him

For the deaf mentally impared .....those who do not consider Biden as lawfully elected POTUS will not be silent and quiet any more. We learned from libs what to do. Some will be peaceful in showing their dismay. Some will not be so peaceful and will do whatever they can do to make life extremely difficult for him, as well as his idiotic supporters.

In short..we will fight back...for FOUR FUCKING YEARS. Plus try to impeach him. Plus make his life miserable with constant ridicule, laughter and nose thumbing and ignoring his supposed leadership.
This is ridiculous and wrong.

Biden is the legitimate president, lawfully elected in a fair and honest election, consistent with the Constitution, reflecting the will of the majority of the people in the popular vote, codified by a majority of the states in the Electoral College.

Your desire to make President Biden's job difficult is both reprehensible and disgraceful.

What exactly could I have resisted from the Trump administration if I didn't consider him a legitimate president?
If you want me to say violence I dont recommend that either for you or for trump supporters.

otherwise as I said, all you have to do is vote democrat because they were doing everything possible both legal and illegal to stop trump

Voting? That’s the kind of “resisting” you’re talking about?

These people are going to “resist” against the Biden administration by...VOTING against them???

Wasn’t that already a given?

K Trumpers, how far are you willing to go? You are completely wedded to the system as it is. Voting harder will get you nowhere. Playing keyboard revolutionary just makes you look silly. TEOTWAWKI is here, what is your next step?

The Republican Party has been taken over by Nazis and right wing terrorists.
Hardly.

Most of the strret violence is coming from your side

And rigging elections is a time honored tactic of the left

btw: the nazi’s were leftist also

The nazis were nationalists like Trump. Like Trump, Hitler blamed Germany's problems on foreigners. Also I don't know of any leftists who want to take over the world.

I suppose you didn't see the protests in Washington by Trump supporters. Or terrorist militias brandishing rifles in the Michigan statehouse. Or the plot to kidnap the Michigan Governor.
You goobers are as trite and silly as the Trumpers. Nazis, really?

Forum List

Back