Some Cool Halloween Ideas For USMB

Sad, but true. Well the lead singer of Smash Mouth just passed away today, so the dance party that I'm having later today in honor of Labor Day will be honoring Smash Mouth too.
You know, it used to be only when really famous people died they would announce it.
Now they announce if just about anyone dies.
All of the baby-boomers are on the verge of dying.
Pretty soon all of the people who believed in the American Dream will have passed.
We're in the middle of a CIA psychological operation.
They've been using this mess in other countries....and now they're using it on us.
Best way to bring down a society or government is destroy everyone's memories and remove their trust in their institutions.
This is what happens when you're stupid enough to elect people who have to hide their entire history to get elected. (Barack Obama)

We'll see if we get any more people interested and then all of the fun begins October 1st. :)

1694297682314.png

I sense a lot of ill-will coming from these leftists.
They're the worst sort, and even the conservatives are getting into a bad mood.
One of my Navy buddies blew up online when I was talking to him.
He apologized, but it seems everyone is worried.
Everyone seems to be in a bad mood.
Don't expect a lot of positive energy from these people.
So we have to create our own positive energy, even though we're surrounded with depression.
That's how I dealt with being deployed in the military.
We just make the most of what we have.
That's why I do the Halloween and Christmas threads.

Just remember, this is how communists destroy societies.
They tear down your institutions and take away your traditions.
They destroy your memories.
Leftists live this way all their lives.
That is why they want this.
They've been this way all along.
Everything you see online is about destroying your trust in everything.
Only evil people like this.
They won’t win. In the end, the American spirit will prevail just as it did during the great depression, the dust bowl, and World War II.

We were able to defeat the German and Japanese war machines, which were some of the most ferocious military mights The world has ever seen.

Best way to bring down a society or government is destroy everyone's memories and remove their trust in their institutions.
This is what happens when you're stupid enough to elect people who have to hide their entire history to get elected. (Barack Obama)
Spot on! Exactly the process they use and IMO, their most important weapon in taking down America has been the media corporations, closely followed by our universities. I'm one of those Boomers and frankly, I'm concerned less for myself than for the struggles of my daughter and other family members of her generation. We've left them a future full of horrors.
I think they are going to be that generation that re-learns the lessons of what Marxism/Communism is really about and how they're always followed with the digging of mass graves. I even have pity for the loved ones of the fools who are being useful idiots of the Left.

Forum List

Back