Some Blacks Have Fallen for Right Wing Propaganda

This brother has nailed the general sentiment of the black community. And like I said, if Democrats do not come around properly, we leave and join the Green Party.
🥰 Please! Great for the Greens too. :)
Because we were Republicans for 100 years, and we really should not let white propoaganda make us leave the Democratic Party
Don't do it because of White propaganda; do it because the Democrats SUCK.
until it is given equal time, because there are too many blacks in leadership in the party right now.
You would stay in a burning house because the mortgage is paid? :(
However if we do leave we do not return to a party that really didn't want us after slavery and damn sure don't want us now.
Absolutely.

You need to stop lying to yourself junior.

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as aconstitutional right.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.
And this is why simply asking a Republican political candidate "what was the cause of slavery?" they get gripped w/fear, because they know that whatever they do, they cannot mention slavery, if they want any political future in their party that is.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Day after day dumb whites repeat the same debunked bullshit.

Welfare started in 1935 with the assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act(Title IV). Title IV provided grants to states as Aid To Dependent Children. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. Again, this was the beginning of welfare. It was assistance only for white single moms with children and no daddy at home. In 1935.

The ADC plan was written by two ladies who had been former directors of what was at the time called the U.S. Children’s Bureau. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all white children whose mothers had no support from a husband no matter how they got into that position. From the Children’s Bureau in 1910 until 1965, no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and created the disintegration of the white family. The program was not denigrated as something creating dependence on government; it was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others besides whites be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.

This is the manner in which whites like you develop psychosis. You know nothing about the history of this country and you repeat silly racist claims again and again. Nothing has destroyed the black family, but white racism ccreates problems that should not exist. You're white so you really should shut up annd listen to a real free black man, and not some black right wing mascot.
IF you were black, you'd never post so much stuff so detrimental to the cause of the black community. A black man would want to work toward solutions.

troll-detected-radar-45b7.gif

You have to do better than this.

Confusing God and Government was the Sermon Wright preached.. He did so in 2003 before anyone knew who Obama was. Hannity the race pimp used one line to race bait people like you.

Let's examine some excerpts.

(2003) REV. JEREMIAH WRIGHT, “CONFUSING GOD AND GOVERNMENT”​

We confuse Government and God. Let me tell you something; we believe in this country, and we teach our children that God sent us to this “Promised Land”. He sent us to take this country from the Arrowak, the Susquehanna, the Apache, the Comanche, the Cherokee, the Seminole, the Choctaw, the Hopi and the Arapaho. We confuse Government and God. We believe God sanctioned the rape and robbery of an entire continent. We believe God ordained African slavery. We believe God makes Europeans superior to Africans and superior to everybody else too.

Governments – number one – Governments lie.

This Government lied about their belief that all men were created equal. The truth was they believe all White men were created equal. The truth is they did not believe that even White women were created equal, in creation nor in civilization. The Government had to pass an amendment to the Constitution to get White women the vote. Then the Government had to pass an “Equal Rights” amendment to get equal protection under the law for women. The Government still thinks a woman has no rights over her own body, and between Uncle Clarence – who sexually harassed Anita Hill – and the closeted clam court that is a throwback to the 19th century, hand-picked by Daddy Bush, Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, hung between Clarence and that stacked court they’re about to undo Roe v. Wade, just like they’re about to undo affirmative action. The Government lied in its founding documents and the Government is still lying today. Governments lie.

Number two: Governments change.

Long before there was a Red White and Blue colonization, the Egyptian government was doing colonization. They colonized half the continent of Africa, they colonized parts of the Mediterranean. All colonizers ain’t White. Turn to your neighbor and say “oppressors come in all colors.” Hello, hello, hello. But while the Government of Egypt and Pharaoh ran it, they don’t run a thing today, and why? Because Governments change. When the Babylonians carried away the people of promise into exile, the Babylonian Government was the baddest government around. But when King Nebuchadnezzar when crazy, his government was replaced by the government of King Belshazzar. King Belshazzar held a great big feast, big banquet, defiled the sacred vessels stolen from the temple in Jerusalem and a hand appeared out of nowhere and started writing on the wall, “Mene, Mene, Tekel, Parsin”.

And Daniel translated the writing for the king, and told him “here’s what it means, king” – you can find this in Daniel 5 – “Mene: God has numbered the days of your government and brought it to an end.” Governments change.

Where governments change – write this down, Malachiah 3:6 – “thus sayeth the Lord:” – repeat after me – “for I am the Lord, and I change not.” That’s the Kings James version. The New Revised says, “For I the Lord do not change.” In other words, where Governments change, God does not change.

Where Governments lie, God does not lie. Where Governments change, God does not change. And I’m through now. But let me leave you with one more thing.

Governments fail. The government in this text comprised of Caesar, Cornelius, Pontus Pilot – Pontius Pilate – the Roman government failed. The British government used to rule from east to west. The British government had a Union Jack. She colonized Kenya, Guana, Nigeria, Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad and Hong Kong. Her navies ruled the seven seas all the way down to the tip of Argentina in the Falklands, but the British failed. The Russian government failed. The Japanese government failed. The German government failed. And the United States of America government, when it came to treating her citizens of Indian decent fairly, she failed. She put them on reservations. When it came to treating her citizens of Japanese decent fairly, she failed. She put them in internment prison camps. When it came to treating her citizens of African decent fairly, America failed.

She put them in chains. The government put them in slave quarters, put them on auction blocks, put them in cotton fields, put them in inferior schools, put them in substandard housing, put them in scientific experiments, put them in the lowest paying jobs, put them outside the equal protection of the law, kept them out of their racist bastions of higher education and locked them into position of hopelessness and helplessness. The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law, and then wants us to sing “God Bless America.” No, no, no. Not “God Bless America”; God Damn America! That’s in the Bible, for killing innocent people. God Damn America for treating her citizen as less than human. God Damn America as long as she keeps trying to act like she is God and she is supreme!

Wall%20of%20text.jpg

Are you so desperate that you're going back in a feeble attempt to defend the REV. JEREMIAH WRIGHT?

Wild%20Seriously.jpg

This brother has nailed the general sentiment of the black community.

If you feel that that is true, then providing proof can solidify it. You merely posting that he "nailed the general sentiment" is just an opinion, which you can agree it carries no weight of societal proof.

For example, if he did actually nail the general sentiment, then why is it that I keep getting Blacks4Trump jargon on my Twitter feed constantly? Or, when he got arraigned in ATL how is it that things like this were unfurling on USA soil unlike anything we saw in 2020 if "Republicans won't see an increase" in 2024

1706415369555.png

1706414321615.png

1706414851593.png

1706415499320.png

Attachments

• 1706415352946.png
    1706415352946.png
    440.5 KB · Views: 2

Roland FRACTURES Former Sanders Advisor Now Black Republican: 'You Out Your Damn Mind!'​

Stupid has no skin color and ANYBODY BLACK who joins the modern Republican party is an idiot. Certainly the Democratic Party has not been perfect, but if you're black and choose to leave the Democratic Party, join the Green Party. If enough of us do that, we'll make the Green Party a viable third option. We see what the Republican Party is about, and if anyone black wants to make a real change, it won't happen by joining the American White Nationalist Front Party (formerly known as the Republican Party).

Leftists are communist trash.

Dems are in a panic, blacks see how Dems screwed them over under Biden and flooded their neighborhoods with illegals who get FREE everything.

...Blacks see how Dems screwed them over....flooded their neighborhoods with illegals to get FREE everything.

You wonder if, the OP will ever address this type of reality? Or, does addressing it have potential to put spotlight on an inaccurate argument he has put forth about Blacks in 2024?

Dems have abandoned blacks at this point, in favor of bribing illegals to vote Dem

Thats the exact stance Ann Coulter took in the 2012 vid that I posted here a few pages back, which the OP made sure to steer clear of commenting on when I asked about it lol

You wonder if, the OP will ever address this type of reality? Or, does addressing it have potential to put spotlight on an inaccurate argument he has put forth about Blacks in 2024?
Based on the OP's many posts, my guess is a bought and paid for Dem uncle Tom shill.

Thats the exact stance Ann Coulter took in the 2012 vid that I posted here a few pages back, which the OP made sure to steer clear of commenting on when I asked about it lol

God it's so obvious to everyone at this point. Dems are funneling BILLIONS to these illegals. Free food, money, hotels, healthcare, education. Free jet plane ride to a location of their choice. Free lawyers. No American citizen is getting a free ride like that black or otherwise.

Plus, did you know illegals are scamming billions out of Americans with a fraudulent tax refund scam? Blacks aren't allowed to do that. Illegals some of them are getting refund checks over $20,000 from the Federal government. They claim a dozen or more kids scamming the child tax credit. Kids that are not even their kids. Kids that have never even set foot in the U.S. By law illegals can't even claim that credit, you have to be a U.S. citizen. The IRS says their hands are tied and congress needs to fix this. But every time Republicans have tried to put a stop to it, Democrats block it. It's not a few illegals, last time I checked fully 1/3 of all illegals were cashing in on this scam with more joining the scam each year.

Last edited:
This commentary from white racist Republicans makes me laugh. We are the New Blacks. The plantation blacks are Republicans.
You keep referring to Republicans as a White Supremacist Party when the current President told Blacks in the last Election that they would no longer be Black if they voted for Trump.

Plus, did you know illegals are scamming billions out of Americans with a fraudulent tax refund scam?

I wasn't aware of that... but it makes total sense, considering the 'entitlement' mindset they've been invited to arrive here with/feeling like they can do whatever they please.

I guess they figured, since we all see that illegal imms can keep committing violent crime and STILL be allowed to walk around the USA --well then, a few thousand dollars of fraud should be no big deal at all, to law enforcement.

I wasn't aware of that... but it makes total sense, considering the 'entitlement' mindset they've been invited to arrive here with/feeling like they can do whatever they please.

I guess they figured, since we all see that illegal imms can keep committing violent crime and STILL be allowed to walk around the USA --well then, a few thousand dollars of fraud should be no big deal at all, to law enforcement.
This contradicts the Dem narrative about how these illegals are just looking for work, what total BS. This is intentional criminal activity by illegals. Just in Texas the number of crimes committed by illegals is in the hundreds of thousands. Thousands of Americans have been murdered, raped, assaulted, robbed by illegals. Killed or maimed in auto accidents by drunk ass illegals.

Hey you lazy racist fuckwit, nobody owes you anything.

Why are you constantly whining and crying when blacks actually think for themselves, Simp?
Look white boy, we've been subsidizing whites since we got off the boat in 1619.

So shut up.

If you feel that that is true, then providing proof can solidify it. You merely posting that he "nailed the general sentiment" is just an opinion, which you can agree it carries no weight of societal proof.

For example, if he did actually nail the general sentiment, then why is it that I keep getting Blacks4Trump jargon on my Twitter feed constantly? Or, when he got arraigned in ATL how is it that things like this were unfurling on USA soil unlike anything we saw in 2020 if "Republicans won't see an increase" in 2024

View attachment 894118

View attachment 894113

View attachment 894115

View attachment 894119
There arre 48 million blacks. There are 30 million blacks eeligible to vote.between 2.4-3 million will vote for trump. Your pictures don't prove anything given this reality.

Forum List

Back