Some Basic Law Stuff for normal people watching this Legal Chaos

shit dude, the woman added to the SCOTUS wouldn't testify to what a woman was. She made it in. What is it you want me to address? I gave you information and you ignored it.

That's their deal. They demand information and as soon as you start to speak, they turn their back and stick their fingers in their ears and go :lalala:

They are good for nothing except the enjoyment of anticipating slapping them back in the mental institutions.

How is it lawful to bring fraud charges against a borrower who tells the bank what he thinks his property is worth? State the actual law against that.

Business people don't tell the bank what they think their property is worth. Business people come to the bank with Financial Statements, and balance sheets, all prepared and certified by accountants as to their accuracy and veracity, and those balance sheets are SUPPOSED to accurately reflect the company' books and records.

There is nothing casual, or "what he thinks" about these things at all. It's all based on FACTS and figures, and if it's not, it's FRAUD.

Business people don't tell the bank what they think their property is worth. Business people come to the bank with Financial Statements, and balance sheets, all prepared and certified by accountants as to their accuracy and veracity, and those balance sheets are SUPPOSED to accurately reflect the company' books and records.

There is nothing casual, or "what he thinks" about these things at all. It's all based on FACTS and figures, and if it's not, it's FRAUD.
Yes, that’s what Trump did. The bank accepted it and made the loan. What’s the beef? The loans were paid back. Where is the crime?

How is it lawful to bring fraud charges against a borrower who tells the bank what he thinks his property is worth? State the actual law against that.

1713441613314.png

It's worth $100,000..........Believe me.

The taxpayers lost because just like insurance, someone has to make up the difference in revenue, Trump didn't pay.

Who said he would have taken the loan at a higher rate? The bank was aware of the prroperty evaluations but they didn’t care because they WANTED the loan. That is the same reason they didn’t raise the rate. As it turns out, they were correct in assuming the risk and they made a lot of money. Nobody was damaged. Nobody didn’t get loans because Trump didn’t pay higher rates. That is not the way it works.

Who said he would have taken the loan at a higher rate? The bank was aware of the prroperty evaluations but they didn’t care because they WANTED the loan.
Likely so.
They thought Trump was honest..............Dumbasses.
That is the same reason they didn’t raise the rate. As it turns out, they were correct in assuming the risk and they made a lot of money. Nobody was damaged.
Yes, they were.
Nobody didn’t get loans because Trump didn’t pay higher rates. That is not the way it works.
WTF?
How do you know?

Just like I stated, someone has to make up the revenue, THAT'S the way it works.

Tea Party | Join the Movement. Support Tea Party.

View attachment 933889
TeaParty.org
https://teaparty.org
(TeaParty.org Exclusive) – Every single Republican in Congress should be ready to fight for President Trump in response to partisan Special Counsel Jack Smith's ...
/----/ You confuse a Tea Party member (Taxed Enough Already) with one of your liberal gay groups known as teabaggers. Leave it to you to turn every debate into some perverted sex act.

No, I am not.

View attachment 933907

View attachment 933908

WHAT is hanging from their hats?

It is YOUR thinking that is doing that, not mine.
/---/ No. It originated with your party members. Normal people didn't even know what it meant until your filth started spreading it around. And this part defines you perfectly: "It’s the sort of word you might expect to hear from a smirking 14-year-old boy" "...and the juvenile way it gets used."

The term “teabaggers” is a derogatory nickname used to refer to supporters of the conservative “Tea Party” movement.
As CBS News notes:

It’s the sort of word you might expect to hear from a smirking 14-year-old boy: Critics of the Tea Party movement like to refer to its members as “teabaggers,” a reference to a sexual act known as ‘teabagging,’ which we’re going to refrain from explaining here.
To give you an idea of both the meaning of the word and the juvenile way it gets used, consider this comment from MSNBC’s David Shuster: ‘…the teabaggers are full-throated about their goals. They want to give President Obama a strong tongue-lashing and lick government spending.

/---/ No. It originated with your party members. Normal people didn't even know what it meant until your filth started spreading it around. And this part defines you perfectly: "It’s the sort of word you might expect to hear from a smirking 14-year-old boy" "...and the juvenile way it gets used."

The term “teabaggers” is a derogatory nickname used to refer to supporters of the conservative “Tea Party” movement.
As CBS News notes:
WOW..........
So if that's the way you want to take it ?

So, everytime I use the word teabagger, I'm calling the GOP...........Faggots?
I think it would be easier, just to call your ilk...........Faggots.

It's the kind of thinking you might expect from a smirking 14 year-old boy.

WOW..........
So if that's the way you want to take it ?

So, everytime I use the word teabagger, I'm calling the GOP...........Faggots?
I think it would be easier, just to call your ilk...........Faggots.

It's the kind of thinking you might expect from a smirking 14 year-old boy.
/—-/ Again, the juvenile insult originated in your party. Deal with it.

yep, and you know what is in all those statements? the fking worth of their business. Exactly what Trump did!!! Another fking dummass demfok from Canada.

Forum List

Back