Solutions for America - Congress

Fail a lie detector test go to club GITMO. Hillary, Pelosi, Reid, Obama will likely be the first guests.
But you do realize that Democrats will pay ungodly sums to corrupt polygraphers into making sure liberals not only pass the polygraphs when they lie, but that Republican's fail the polygraphs even when they are telling the truth!

Liberals are a special class, we'll just exile them to Antarctica and be done with it.
That would definitely solve all of our problems. Unfortunately I don't think the US Constitution allows for that.

Fortunately the founders foresaw the rise of an evil traitorous group like liberals and gave us a means to amend the Constitution.
Agreed. But I don't see America getting the votes necessary to add an amendment which says "all liberals can be deported".

Not deported, exiled, permanently.

“We must have patience and longer endurance, then, with our brethren while [they are] under delusion; give them time for reflection and experience of consequences; keep ourselves in a situation to profit by the chapter of accidents and separate from our companions only when the sole alternatives left are the dissolution of our union with them or submission to a government without limitation of powers” - Thomas Jefferson (December 26, 1825)

Sadly...I can't help but wonder if we've reached that point. And if so, let us pray that it can be done peacefully and amicably.

Fail a lie detector test go to club GITMO. Hillary, Pelosi, Reid, Obama will likely be the first guests.
But you do realize that Democrats will pay ungodly sums to corrupt polygraphers into making sure liberals not only pass the polygraphs when they lie, but that Republican's fail the polygraphs even when they are telling the truth!

Liberals are a special class, we'll just exile them to Antarctica and be done with it.
That would definitely solve all of our problems. Unfortunately I don't think the US Constitution allows for that.

Fortunately the founders foresaw the rise of an evil traitorous group like liberals and gave us a means to amend the Constitution.
Agreed. But I don't see America getting the votes necessary to add an amendment which says "all liberals can be deported".
And which way would you turn when "they" came for you? The blade can cut in many directions depending on its whim of the moment!

Forum List

Back