Are there any insane far left "news" sites?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
I'm not talking leaning like huff po. I'm wonder if their are insane psycho propaganda sites like the ones we see here constantly being posted by our righty friends .

I mean the "stories" are incredible . They are always wrong and filled with straight up lies .

Can I get some links to any lefty counterparts ? Do they exist? I'm think delusion really is just a far right thing.

Daily KOS aka Daily Kook springs to mind

Because -?

Go read some of the op eds....you'll see

Op eds are not news. If you don't understand that basic a fact, the rest of your opinion is going to be more than a little muddled.

And I should take you serious why exactly?

This is what the op said:

" I'm wonder if their are insane psycho propaganda sites"

Now GFY

MAYBE , is it ok to post links to a different message board . If not illegal or impolite i have a good one for you . Its a good one imo and its a hard left message board .

Because -?

Op eds are not news. If you don't understand that basic a fact, the rest of your opinion is going to be more than a little muddled.

For starters, because I know the difference between an op ed and a news story. It's obvious you don't, so you can report to your shift outside the same-sex bathroom now.

I'm not talking leaning like huff po. I'm wonder if their are insane psycho propaganda sites like the ones we see here constantly being posted by our righty friends .

I mean the "stories" are incredible . They are always wrong and filled with straight up lies .

Can I get some links to any lefty counterparts ? Do they exist? I'm think delusion really is just a far right thing.

wwii-liberal-media-bias-bet-your-sweet-ass-cartoon.jpg

Again, for the benefit of the Stalinist righties who define any disagreement as "insane", he's not asking if someone disagreed and hurt your feewings.

He's asking if the left has something like Prison Planet or Drudge or Daily Caller.

And the answer is "no". That kind of open kookdom is purely a righty thing.

A few kooks do wander by on the lefty sites. And we tell them that they're kooks, so they're marginalized. It's the reality-based lifestyle, so most conservatives won't understand.

Now, on the right, they put their kooks in charge of the party. That's the difference.

View attachment 72775

Well there's "bias " and then there's propaganda!

What is Ed Shultz doing these days ?

I kept hoping he'd have a stroke right there on the tube.

Too bad.

Again, for the benefit of the Stalinist righties who define any disagreement as "insane", he's not asking if someone disagreed and hurt your feewings.

He's asking if the left has something like Prison Planet or Drudge or Daily Caller.

A few kooks do wander by on the lefty sites. And we tell them that they're kooks, so they're marginalized. It's the reality-based lifestyle, so most conservatives won't understand.

On the right, they put their kooks in charge of the party.

Coming from a left loon such as yourself that is comical

A few kooks do wander by on the lefty sites. And we tell them that they're kooks, so they're marginalized.

On the right, they put their kooks in charge of the party.

The lefties from the Daily Beast are just about the same as Sean Hannity.

Now, on the right, they put their kooks in charge of the party. That's the difference.

The answer is no?

Yea we know you're an idiot.

Just look at your bible the lying Realclimate

View attachment 72775

Well there's "bias " and then there's propaganda!

Democratic underground

Because -?

This is what the op said:

" I'm wonder if their are insane psycho propaganda sites"

Now GFY

Ummmm ---- aren't you the same whiz who only today got punked by a satire site about the Target thing?

Damn rightwingers hog all da Bubbles for theyselves. :crybaby:

Forum List

Back