soldier indicted for shooting blm protestor who had a ak- 47

Not a terrible article, actually. Seems like the reasoning for the charge is that you don't get to assault people with your vehicle, then claim self defense when someone confronts you to stop you.

The soldier's lawyer will try to focus on the few seconds surrounding the shooting itself, and try to convince the jury they would have done the same thing.
He wasn’t assaulting anyone. He was an Uber driver and the crowd just started attacking him.

Austin is blue.

So that's your answer, right there

But Justice? none.
You assume everyone thinks like you do and worships a partisan line, on both halves of the political spectrum. I like to give people more credit than that.
How did it work out for Chauvin? One of his "impartial jurors" lied and said he had never attended a BLM protest or rally. Motherfucker was at a BLM rally where George Floyds parents spoke, while wearing a "Justice for Floyd" shirt. That should have been grounds for a mistrial instant;y, but not a blue city.

If you are giving democrats "more credit than that", you are a fool.
You haven't shown any partisanship. You are just another one who thinks everyone is as partisan as you.

So, you have abandoned the "jury was coerced" theory, eh?

He wasn’t assaulting anyone.
I am sure that's what the soldier's lawyer will say. The prosecution will say he was, when he drove his car into the protestors. I tend to agree. That's not okay.

So I would be one of those jurors swayed by the idea that I don't think driving cars into crowds of people -- even the torch-carrying snotsies in Charlottesville -- is okay.

That's not really political, you know.

dang the blm duded was armed ak-47 and he still got shot and killed with hand gun. hmm soldier says it was self defense.
Weird. I would like to learn more facts about this. And i surely won't get them in the Daily Mail.

Whats to learn,he played a stupid game and won a stupid prize. Hate to know anyone is killed but these spoiled crackpots need to stop playing Rambo .
Army Ranger taught us gun class and said NEVER point a gun if your not going to use it. Playing with a deadly weapon is not smart.

So what's the big surprise? :dunno:

Under the Stasi ruling the USA these days, there is no Justice.
You need to make up your mind. I thought you crazy right wingers supported everybody being armed. When did you first decide you hate the 2nd amendment?

dang the blm duded was armed ak-47 and he still got shot and killed with hand gun. hmm soldier says it was self defense.
Weird. I would like to learn more facts about this. And i surely won't get them in the Daily Mail.

You need more facts? This was all over the news at the time it was on video. The masked gunman pointed his AK-47 at this innocent driver. Driver was a trained soldier with a firearm, he defended himself against this lunatic pointing his rifle right at him. Textbook self defense. Only a radical nutcase would claim he committed murder.
exactly. i only posted what the news is telling us. the blm thugs wouldnt get out of the road AND wre banging on his car too. scary. blm thinks they have a right to blocke roads and bridges.

He wasn’t assaulting anyone.
I am sure that's what the soldier's lawyer will say. The prosecution will say he was, when he drove his car into the protestors. I tend to agree. That's not okay.

So I would be one of those jurors swayed by the idea that I don't think driving cars into crowds of people -- even the torch-carrying snotsies in Charlottesville -- is okay.

That's not really political, you know.
No, that’s what the video and evidence say. Were any other “protesters” hurt or run over by his car? No.

Masked BLM terrorist pointed his gun at the man, and he got shot for it.

you wont get from the left stream media either ...
1625304179729.png

Austin is blue.

But Justice? none.
You assume everyone thinks like you do and worships a partisan line, on both halves of the political spectrum. I like to give people more credit than that.
How did it work out for Chauvin? One of his "impartial jurors" lied and said he had never attended a BLM protest or rally. Motherfucker was at a BLM rally where George Floyds parents spoke, while wearing a "Justice for Floyd" shirt. That should have been grounds for a mistrial instantly, but not in a blue city.

If you are giving democrats "more credit than that", you are a fool.
So you haven`t seen the Chauvin video either? That`s what convicted the POS.

Austin is blue.

But Justice? none.

Good for you.

But now, after all that has happened, I'm sceptical to say the least.
As are a lot of people. We have seen people assault protestors with their vehicles and walk away free. That's, ya know, not okay. So lots of nervous people on all sides this one.
It is absolutely okay if the "protesters" are surrounding the car and attempting to breach. That puts occupants in a VERY dangerous position.

Whats to learn,he played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.
I hope we learn it is not okay to drive your car into crowds of people.
Right, if your surrounded and being attacked by a BLM mob, you’re supposed to just get out and let them murder you.

Fuck off.
Now we know that the elected politicians who are radicals will not protect their citizens. Do not go to those areas. Start mapping out places not to go within those areas. Deep blue means studying where to live. Purple means to be vigilant. Where I live in the Beach area a council person was dragged through the mud by others with Q anon crap. Once it gets bad enough...get outta dodge. Ghetto approving beachfront and main side areas will be so much fun. This will destroy other towns on the side of it if it expands. Time to move else ware if the Progs come to total control. Balance is achieved with imperfections in areas. And we believe the imperfections can be removed when being a slug exists to affect the recipes of the agendists.

It is absolutely okay if the "protesters" are surrounding the car and attempting to breach.
Yes, that's what the soldier's lawyer will say. I covered that already. The prosecutors will say the first offense was driving his car into a crowd, which is assault with a deadly weapon. And that one does not get to claim self defense while committing a violent crime.

Forum List

Back