Solar Panels Useless above 85 Degree F.

Solar panels are usless period.

More expensive, a trail of toxic waste and how many dead in that, leak in kentucky.

Renewable heavy industry, now consumes more fossil fuels than anything else in the world.

Solar panels are usless period.

More expensive, a trail of toxic waste and how many dead in that, leak in kentucky.

Renewable heavy industry, now consumes more fossil fuels than anything else in the world.
Where is this "renewable heavy industry" crap coming from?

...Renewable heavy industry, now consumes more fossil fuels than anything else in the world.
LINK?
And even if true producing a Solar panel is a once every 20 year effort which then goes on to Produce Infinitely More power than it takes to make it.

You're not too bright and you make up shlt... and repeat it endlessly.
`

I keep hearing how useless Solar Panels are. But for some reason I seem to recall them being the sole power source for Mars Probes, satellite’s, and even an airplane.

They sure seem to do a lot for being useless. Like pictures from Hubble? Solar powered sure is useless.

I honestly don’t understand the rage that Solar creates in some people. I image the last time we saw this as a species is when internal combustion began to replace horses.

I keep hearing how useless Solar Panels are. But for some reason I seem to recall them being the sole power source for Mars Probes, satellite’s, and even an airplane.

They sure seem to do a lot for being useless. Like pictures from Hubble? Solar powered sure is useless.

I honestly don’t understand the rage that Solar creates in some people. I image the last time we saw this as a species is when internal combustion began to replace horses.

Only because the extension cord keeps getting unplugged.

LINK?
And even if true producing a Solar panel is a once every 20 year effort which then goes on to Produce Infinitely More power than it takes to make it.

You need a link to prove that the largest heavy industry in the world, the renewables heaby industry uses the most fossil fuel?

It is common sense. The largest things, the most things being built use the most fossil fuel.

A once in every 20 year effort? Solar Panels are being built every day, forever. 24 hours a day.

Infinetely? Now that is bullshit.

Solar panels are inefficient and expensive. If abu afk knew how much they cost I would not have to educate him/her/crick

...Renewable heavy industry, now consumes more fossil fuels than anything else in the world.
LINK?
And even if true (let's hope so) producing a Solar panel is a once every 20 year effort (life PER Panel) which then goes on to Produce Infinitely More power than it takes to make it.

`

Last edited:
Where is this "renewable heavy industry" crap coming from?
The renewable heavy industry, if you knew how much all this cost you would understand the size of the problem you promote.

Renewable heavy industry starts with industrial mines, then heavy industry transport to renewable heavy industry chemical plants.

Trillions upon trillions with no end in sight, until renewables use all the fossil fuels.

LINK?
And even if true (let's hope so) producing a Solar panel is a once every 20 year effort which then goes on to Produce Infinitely More power than it takes to make it.

`
You need a link to prove that the largest heavy industry in the world, the renewables heaby industry uses the most fossil fuel?

It is common sense. The largest things, the most things being built use the most fossil fuel.

A once in every 20 year effort? Solar Panels are being built every day, forever. 24 hours a day.

Solar panels are inefficient and expensive. If abu afk knew how much they cost I would not have to educate him/her/crick

Again you are both Dishonest and Blazingly Stupid.
You have NO backing for your claim.
No matter....
Worse..You have a 12 IQ.

Yes a factory can keep turning out solar panels. (maybe 50,000-100,000 a year) which will EACH provide electric power for 20 years.
ERGO: Much more power Produced by EACH than the tiny power used to make them.
So that eventually we will need Less Fossil plants as they are replacing themselves with more efficient solar ones.
And that is indeed what's happening as Solar and Wind are a Higher Percent of total generation Every year.

(You are SO STUPID I HAVE TO GO PAINFULLY SLOW/Repeat)

But each one they turn out (say in a week or two) that Panel has a productive life of 20 years, and EACH ONE will produce 20 years of power which is INFINITELY more power that was put into it.

You are Severely Mentally Impaired and need help.

`

Last edited:
We've learned that we need links to demonstrate almost everything AGW deniers claim on this board.
It is common sense.
Ahhh... common sense. Got it.
The largest things, the most things being built use the most fossil fuel.
They aren't the largest things, they aren't the most things, it doesn't employ the most people, it doesn't use the most money.
So are toothpicks
Infinetely?(sic) Now that is bullshit.
You're not going to do much education trying feeding us your unsupportable fantasies.

The renewable heavy industry, if you knew how much all this cost you would understand the size of the problem you promote.
So, how much does all this cost?
Renewable heavy industry starts with industrial mines, then heavy industry transport to renewable heavy industry chemical plants.
Industrial mines? Not personal mines? Not commercial mines? Not church mines? You're just grabbing buzzwords in what you hope to be effective scaremongering but it's not scary because you sound like the town drunk.
Trillions upon trillions with no end in sight, until renewables use all the fossil fuels.
Hasn't it been your position that there is no shortage of fossil fuels.

We've learned that we need links to demonstrate almost everything AGW deniers claim on this board.

Ahhh... common sense. Got it.

They aren't the largest things, they aren't the most things, it doesn't employ the most people, it doesn't use the most money.
Prove that links substantiate ones claims.

Prove that the renewable heavt industry is not the largest industry in the world.

We know that the renewable heavy industry is the single most expensive industry.

We know that the renewable heavy industry manufactures solar panels to cover square miles.

Wind Turbines are the tallest heaviest things being built and cover miles of land.

Are ypu really so naive as to not know the cost, not know they are the tallest, and cover the earth by the square mile.

What is being built that is taller. What is being built that is greater in number, quanity?

Crick, you are not smart. Posting links does not substantiate the propaganda you regurgiatate.

Well, isn't this special...

Researchers in England tested five major brands of PV panels and found that they lose 0.35% of their output for each one degree C rise above 77 degrees F. When you consider that these panels only output around 70% of rated value anyway, even in direct sunlight, once you reach about 85degrees F the logarithmic loss becomes very problematic. Many of our solar fields are in desert regions where temperatures generally climb into the 100's daily, meaning they are pretty much a waste of resources to place them there. Your roof top is no different and generally reaches 120 deg F daily. Now these solar panels are clogging up landfills...

Billy Boob, you are such a useless liar. At 113 F, you lose about 6% efficiency in a solar panel.

Billy Boob, you are such a useless liar. At 113 F, you lose about 6% efficiency in a solar panel.

This is my fault. If you read through the thread you'll see that the publisher of the article Billy Bob originally linked in the OP put out a correction stating that the article exaggerated the effect and that solar cells were usable at elevated temperatures. The thread had been dead for some time when I came across a small table of solar cell products that listed their thermal coefficients specifying their energy loss to increasing temperature. I found the thread back a couple pages and posted that table bringing the thread back up to the top. Sorry for the confusion. This is a non-issue.

So, how much does all this cost?

Industrial mines? Not personal mines? Not commercial mines? Not church mines? You're just grabbing buzzwords in what you hope to be effective scaremongering but it's not scary because you sound like the town drunk.

Hasn't it been your position that there is no shortage of fossil fuels.
Buzzwords?

Crick, you dont know how much they cost
Crick, you dont know they are the biggest things being built.
Crick, you think only a few need to be built
Crick, now you show you dont know how the renewable heavy industry builds
renewables

Crick, instead of crying, buzzwords and that I am drunk. Crick you are free to link to anything to show I am wrong. Yet crick does not because I am right.

Prove it, crick. You fall flat on your face, insulting me just shows crick has no idea about renewables and how tgey are manufactured

Buzzwords?

Crick, you dont know how much they cost
Crick, you dont know they are the biggest things being built.
Crick, you think only a few need to be built
Crick, now you show you dont know how the renewable heavy industry builds
renewables

Crick, instead of crying, buzzwords and that I am drunk. Crick you are free to link to anything to show I am wrong. Yet crick does not because I am right.

Prove it, crick. You fall flat on your face, insulting me just shows crick has no idea about renewables and how tgey are manufactured

I'm really sorry, but I'm already married for many years. This is just an obsession you've got and its not a healthy one. Ask whoever's acting as your guardian if you could go out someplace where you can meet other people, face to face. I don't think the internet is where you need to be.

Again you are both Dishonest and Blazingly Stupid.
You have NO backing for your claim.
No matter....
Worse..You have a 12 IQ.

Yes a factory can keep turning out solar panels. (maybe 50,000-100,000 a year) which will EACH provide electric power for 20 years.
ERGO: Much more power Produced by EACH than the tiny power used to make them.
So that eventually we will need Less Fossil plants as they are replacing themselves with more efficient solar ones.
And that is indeed what's happening as Solar and Wind are a Higher Percent of total generation Every year.

(You are SO STUPID I HAVE TO GO PAINFULLY SLOW/Repeat)

But each one they turn out (say in a week or two) that Panel has a productive life of 20 years, and EACH ONE will produce 20 years of power which is INFINITELY more power that was put into it.
Infintely? Hahaha, look up the meaning of the word.

solar increases the use of fossil fuels

Cant manufacture all that silicon without fossil fuels.

The renewable heavy industry must operate forever, infinitely, building solar panels.

And your idea that one fossil fuel plant has been replaced by solar is pure fantasy.

Solar only works at best, 25% of the day. Then you need square miles of solar.

How many square miles of solar does it take to replace one fossil fuel plant. That would be infinity.

Solar only works a fraction of any day.

Infintely? Hahaha, look up the meaning of the word.

solar increases the use of fossil fuels

Cant manufacture all that silicon without fossil fuels.

The renewable heavy industry must operate forever, infinitely, building solar panels.

And your idea that one fossil fuel plant has been replaced by solar is pure fantasy.

Solar only works at best, 25% of the day. Then you need square miles of solar.

How many square miles of solar does it take to replace one fossil fuel plant. That would be infinity.

Solar only works a fraction of any day.
What are you doing talking to him? He's no good for you.

Forum List

Back