Sodom And Gomorrah

Any sexual act outside of marriage is sinful, this is true. That includes adultery, fornication, and in some cases, lust.

I'm guilty of all of those sins, and many more. I hope Jesus will be understanding when I apologize to him.

So am I. Well two of them anyway, and more besides. But I am here to tell you the Truth: you don't get to apologize to Him after you die. The chance is now, when you are living. After you die it is too late.

And here is the great secret: Being Christian is not about thinking you're better. It's about KNOWING you are not. Think you're not good enough for Jesus? I'm here to tell you, neither am I. I never was and I never will be. The Good News is, I think He loves best to pick up people like us and say, "You don't have to be. I AM. I am good enough."

Christianity is the only religion where you don't work your way to God. Not because you're lazy; not because it doesn't require submission, but because God did it for us, out of love.

You sinned? You think you're not good enough? Welcome to the club. Come sit with rest of us. :)

I pray to Jesus regularly and ask him to forgive me - and then I sin again. No, I'm definitely not good enough. Hopefully, Jesus will accept my apology and turn me into something extraordinary.

the bible states there is no sacrifice left for willful sin after receiving the knowledge truth of

Homosexuality is a sin, no one fluffy-bunny-hippie-dippie-liberal can prohibit born again Christians to speak about.God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, so God will destroy all modern kinds of 'diversity'.
Stop to commit sin and repent!

Read more about the sin of homosexuality, what dems and libs want to prohibit you to talk about.

Sodom And Gomorrah — Destroyed by God because of Homosexuality and Fornication!

in the old testament it states not to eat shellfish; oh how sinful

in the new testament it states those that divorce commit adultery; I know tons of christians that go to church every week that have been divorced two, three, four times.

I guess the whole planet is going to Hell.

It's a wonderful life.

The shellfish is living as a Israelite. Learn about Civil Law, Ceremonial Law, Moral Law. For starters.

For enders you are just dead right that our divorce rate is an abysmal witness to the larger world. There is some evidence that among born-again evangelicals the divorce rate is slightly lower. But not low enough, IMO.

the shellfish is living as an Israelite? Jesus said that?

Oh an anti-Pauline. Should have known.

Merry Christmas, kbye

Paul was a GLOBALIST ------it was not his fault-----he thought
he was doing a VERY GOOD THING--------but so did Marx.
Was it Paul who compared shell fish to Israelites-----I am fascinated

Paul was an Apostle. That's enough!

Any sexual act outside of marriage is sinful, this is true. That includes adultery, fornication, and in some cases, lust.

I'm guilty of all of those sins, and many more. I hope Jesus will be understanding when I apologize to him.

So am I. Well two of them anyway, and more besides. But I am here to tell you the Truth: you don't get to apologize to Him after you die. The chance is now, when you are living. After you die it is too late.

And here is the great secret: Being Christian is not about thinking you're better. It's about KNOWING you are not. Think you're not good enough for Jesus? I'm here to tell you, neither am I. I never was and I never will be. The Good News is, I think He loves best to pick up people like us and say, "You don't have to be. I AM. I am good enough."

Christianity is the only religion where you don't work your way to God. Not because you're lazy; not because it doesn't require submission, but because God did it for us, out of love.

You sinned? You think you're not good enough? Welcome to the club. Come sit with rest of us. :)

I pray to Jesus regularly and ask him to forgive me - and then I sin again. No, I'm definitely not good enough. Hopefully, Jesus will accept my apology and turn me into something extraordinary.

the bible states there is no sacrifice left for willful sin after receiving the knowledge truth of

The Holy Bible states stop to commit sin and repent!

aaaaAAAaaand..... you've some biblical passage to stand on then?

And I'm not talking about what the State punishes as crime, which is a separate matter. I'm talking about sins against God.

again, how do you know God is homophobic?

The Bible does not condemn “homosexuality.” Seriously, it doesn’t.

Christianity and homosexuality - Wikipedia

The Bible does condemn homosexuality in both the NT and OT.

That is all your post deserves from me. Go spit nails at God to someone else.

Indeed spoken like all fundies , who stand on personal opinion and/or the opinion(s) of their evangalistic masters

I'll let you in on the obvious Sue, God may be many things to many people and many religons , but He one thing he is NOT is an instrument of hate

THAT is the definition of blasphemy in the highest order

~S~

in the old testament it states not to eat shellfish; oh how sinful

in the new testament it states those that divorce commit adultery; I know tons of christians that go to church every week that have been divorced two, three, four times.

I guess the whole planet is going to Hell.

It's a wonderful life.

The shellfish is living as a Israelite. Learn about Civil Law, Ceremonial Law, Moral Law. For starters.

For enders you are just dead right that our divorce rate is an abysmal witness to the larger world. There is some evidence that among born-again evangelicals the divorce rate is slightly lower. But not low enough, IMO.

the shellfish is living as an Israelite? Jesus said that?

Oh an anti-Pauline. Should have known.

Merry Christmas, kbye

Paul was a GLOBALIST ------it was not his fault-----he thought
he was doing a VERY GOOD THING--------but so did Marx.
Was it Paul who compared shell fish to Israelites-----I am fascinated

Paul was an Apostle. That's enough!

enough of what? Paul never met Jesus. Marx could have
just as reliably claimed "REVELATION" -----by way of hypnagogic
hallucination

Aw, K9Buck. We all stumble and struggle.

And I'm not talking about what the State punishes as crime, which is a separate matter. I'm talking about sins against God.

Indeed spoken like all fundies , who stand on personal opinion and/or the opinion(s) of their evangalistic masters

I'll let you in on the obvious Sue, God may be many things to many people and many religons , but He one thing he is NOT is an instrument of hate

~S~

You think that believing homosexuality is a sin is hateful. That is YOUR religion, but it is not mine. Now: as I said, go spit nails at God toward someone else. You're predictable, and therefore, boring.

God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because the locals tried to rape a couple of his angels.

Yah. That's the gist of it.

They wanted. To rape. Angels. :cuckoo:

~S~

You think that believing homosexuality is a sin is hateful. That is YOUR religion, but it is not mine. Now: as I said, go spit nails at God toward someone else. You're predictable, and therefore, boring.

hanging teens for committing a homosexual act is hateful.----
ask any pharisee

~S~

ask any pharisee

I don't want to hang teens for homosexuality. I don't know a single Christian who does. What are you talking about?

Penny it hurts when you try to interpret the Bible--you really shouldn't.

Most of it's a metaphor anyways.....~S~

Pure ignorance. Honestly, that's a really ignorant statement.

Your a fundmanentalist then Sue?

~S~

An evangelical.

"In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity."

So the earth is 6000 years old then....?

~S~

How do you go from one to the other? Are you stereotyping?

~S~

ask any pharisee

They were laws to do exactly that for the first 10 years of everywhere in America..and then some.

Then Jefferson..

Verse?

~S~

ask any pharisee

I don't want to hang teens for homosexuality. I don't know a single Christian who does. What are you talking about?

in the USA-----in the Christian town in which I grew up-----
acts of homosexuality were FELONIES ------on the books.
Not hanging them is a new concept in USA Christianity.
In fact, adultery was also a felony. Opposition to such laws
is PHARISAICAL (by the actual ethos of the Pharisees---
not the roman definition......ask any Pharisee) Even suicide was
a felony

Elevating homosexuality to a sin by associating it with a criminal act is lame, unless one hails from backward theocracies who execute them>>>

gay-hanging-iran.jpg

You mean like America, amirite? Amirite?

It's a rhetorical question. I know I'm right.

you choosing that story didn't go far enough. you stopped short, to somehow justify the bibles' reasoning how homogay sex is sinful.... lot also had sex with his daughters.

HEY! why not start a thread about abortion too? there's a story in the OT how it was biblically sanctioned as long as a man even just suspected his wife of infidelity.

ooooOOOOOOoooo.... there's also much reading about defiling the marriage bed too! huh... somebody tell trump that, me thinx he needs to know that. maybe those two corinthians can tell him!

you choosing that story didn't go far enough. you stopped short, to somehow justify the bibles' reasoning how homogay sex is sinful.... lot also had sex with his daughters.

HEY! why not start a thread about abortion too? there's a story in the OT how it was biblically sanctioned as long as a man even just suspected his wife of infidelity.

ooooOOOOOOoooo.... there's also much reading about defiling the marriage bed too! huh... somebody tell trump that, me thinx he needs to know that. maybe those two corinthians can tell him!

you have an OT citation which "SANCTIONS ABORTION"???
link?

Homosexuality is a sin, no one fluffy-bunny-hippie-dippie-liberal can prohibit born again Christians to speak about.God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, so God will destroy all modern kinds of 'diversity'.
Stop to commit sin and repent!

Read more about the sin of homosexuality, what dems and libs want to prohibit you to talk about.

Sodom And Gomorrah — Destroyed by God because of Homosexuality and Fornication!

You best read EZE 16 (in it the Lord is talking to the people of Jerusalem) and by the way, Lots daughters should be stoned along with Lot for trying to give his virgin dtrs to the men of the town.

44 “Behold, everyone who uses proverbs will use this proverb about you: ‘Like mother, like daughter.’ 45 You are the daughter of your mother, who loathed her husband and her children; and you are the sister of your sisters, who loathed their husbands and their children. Your mother was a Hittite and your father an Amorite. 46 And your elder sister is Samaria, who lived with her daughters to the north of you; and your younger sister, who lived to the south of you, is Sodom with her daughters. 47 Not only did you walk in their ways and do according to their abominations; within a very little time you were more corrupt than they in all your ways. 48 As I live, declares the Lord God, your sister Sodom and her daughters have not done as you and your daughters have done. 49 Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and id an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it. Samaria has not committed half your sins. You have committed more abominations than they, and have made your sisters appear righteous by all the abominations that you have committed. 52 Bear your disgrace, you also, for you have intervened on behalf of your sisters. Because of your sins in which you acted more abominably than they, they are more in the right than you. So be ashamed, you also, and bear your disgrace, for you have made your sisters appear righteous.

Penny it hurts when you try to interpret the Bible--you really shouldn't.

Sodom and Gomorrah was rife with all kinds of sin. Homosexuality was just one kind, but wasn't the full extent of it. But believe me: it was certainly on the list.

The jews were worst than Sodom. Is that not what it says???

Forum List

Back