Sock puppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss cereal killer.
The fact that the existance of sock puppets is openly acknowledged by staff means that this statement is obviously false, even as it is repeated time and time again.

Need a link... Got one?

We are CONSTANTLY screening for socks. Even BANNED members who in the past have been given amnesty are not allowed sock accounts. Most all of these rare amnesties have been done in the OPEN with their original names..

Don't KNOW what makes you repeat you this false allegation..

Got any SOCK suspicions? Contact mod staff...

My question is this: since you are definitely using your own discretion on whether or not to allow posters multiple accounts, what do you use to determine who gets one and who doesn't?

NOBODY -- repeat NOBODY ever gets a sock account with Mod Staff approval..

If you have evidence --- put it up. Otherwise STFU...
I do know two different mods have referred to Ben Thompson as a sock puppet, for instance, and even you have commented on the Ravi/Vallerie one.

I was just wondering how many there are.

The Ravi/Valerie thing is an FZ meme that's older than my license to mod.. Matter of fact, like a good little conspiracy nut -- one of 1st things I DID with Mod privileges was to see what real evidence of this there was..

Along with how many Ropey account socks there really were..

Have no idea what you're referring to with the other name. And HERE is not the place to sock hunt ON EXISTING MEMBERS.. Contact those mods "who told you that" and have them put me and AyeCantSeeYou in the convo PM..

That's IT?? After 3 or 4 whining threads that's what's bugging you Bunky?? The Ravi/Valerie farce from the FZ crowd?

Would you like to MEET the Mod Staff sock?? I can arrange it.. :auiqs.jpg:

Despite lockdown?

Good point.. That clown spends a LOT of time in bars and bowling alleys.. Might have to quarantine if I brought him out... WAIT -- he's saying he wants to MEET YOU !!! LOL...

Would I have to wear a mask?

Too late sweet thing.. FlaCalTenn said he fixed me up with you... Says you like "funny guys"... I used to be funny before the Circus sold me to USMB...

Would you like to MEET the Mod Staff sock?? I can arrange it.. :auiqs.jpg:

Despite lockdown?

Good point.. That clown spends a LOT of time in bars and bowling alleys.. Might have to quarantine if I brought him out... WAIT -- he's saying he wants to MEET YOU !!! LOL...

Would I have to wear a mask?

Too late sweet thing.. FlaCalTenn said he fixed me up with you... Says you like "funny guys"... I used to be funny before the Circus sold me to USMB...

That’s the tragedy. Used to be funny.

ThunderBird...ThunderGuy....now its bugging me that I cant remember his name. He tried his hardest to make his new board EXACTLY like this one. Hell, even I went to the wrong one once or twicce.

Anyway...Gunny seemed to calm down a bit after being removed from here. But he was on the prowl again at another place, then left there, came here, on the prowl again. Seemed he wanted another sugar mama all the time.
Midnight Marauder?

I have read claims made countless times that moderators actions are completely limited by the rules of the site. The site rules are quite unequivocal about sock puppets, so if this statement were actually TRUE, then nobody would have sock puppets. The fact that the existance of sock puppets is openly acknowledged by staff means that this statement is obviously false, even as it is repeated time and time again.

My question is this: since you are definitely using your own discretion on whether or not to allow posters multiple accounts, what do you use to determine who gets one and who doesn't? Is it simply a matter of allowing friends to get away with things that those who challenge you don't, is it because of the politics involved, or what? I have just one account -- me. Your allowing others to have multiple accounts runs contrary to the stated rules of this site.
Socks are not allowed on this board and we will get rid of them as they pop up. Here is the rub, proving that it is a sock.
There are methods we use to identify a sock (which I won't divulge). But, there are times where we can only guess it's a sock, and
have a gut feeling it's a sock, but can't prove it's a sock. So, we have to wait for it to make a mistake.
It has nothing to do with letting a good ol' boy, or good ol' girl get away with one. We don't work that way.

I learned who the loser is over time at Watts Up With That?

The many times banned David Appel comes back with a stolen name (names of real members of the website) and a dumb IP account that seems to fool moderators but not me. His arrogance and patented logic errors exposes him over and over, it is so easy to tell when the man cheats his way in. That is when I go check his IP background, often reveals a PROXY, which indicate he is trying hide. It is a policy to ban all proxy accounts, and bad e-mails too.

I actually ENJOY getting him banned over and over....

That ol Gunny. He sure made the rounds with the ladies too. Pixie, then another gal..forgot her name. Hell, hes probably here still, as a sock.

IceMan was one of Gunnys socks. Cereral Killer knew about it and apparently didn't care. And yeah, Gunny liked to scam the ladies.

Last edited:
That ol Gunny. He sure made the rounds with the ladies too. Pixie, then another gal..forgot her name. Hell, hes probably here still, as a sock.

IceMan was one of Gunnys socks. Cereral Killer knew about it and apparently didn't care. And yeah, Funny liked to scam the ladies.
He scored 2 that I knew of...but both booted him out after awhile. Yes, he actually moved in with them. Tried one here, but she was too smart for him and didn't take the bait. Good looking ladies too....but Ihave no clue what he looked like. Musta had something to get them as sugar mamas (who wised up).

IceMan was one of Gunnys socks. Cereral Killer knew about it and apparently didn't care. And yeah, Funny liked to scam the ladies.
He had another name not Iceman. At least, I don't remember him with that nic. He was here posting buttloads of music vids all the time. I guess to woo the ladies.

Does anyone remember that guy that had the board that was a replica of this one, way back when? Thunder something. I think it was Thunder something. He musta been really pissed at being pinked (for those not here during those times, Pinked=banned, cuz when they were kicked out, their name still appeared but it was pink).

I miss cereal killer.
The fact that the existance of sock puppets is openly acknowledged by staff means that this statement is obviously false, even as it is repeated time and time again.

Need a link... Got one?

We are CONSTANTLY screening for socks. Even BANNED members who in the past have been given amnesty are not allowed sock accounts. Most all of these rare amnesties have been done in the OPEN with their original names..

Don't KNOW what makes you repeat you this false allegation..

Got any SOCK suspicions? Contact mod staff...

My question is this: since you are definitely using your own discretion on whether or not to allow posters multiple accounts, what do you use to determine who gets one and who doesn't?

NOBODY -- repeat NOBODY ever gets a sock account with Mod Staff approval..

If you have evidence --- put it up. Otherwise STFU...
I do know two different mods have referred to Ben Thompson as a sock puppet, for instance, and even you have commented on the Ravi/Vallerie one.

I as just wondering how many there are.
Ravi!!! Haven't haerd that name in a long time. And Pixie..I remember her because I really liked her and was so sad when her dog died. That tore her up. I think of her often and hope all is well.

I miss Pixie as well. A very nice person who was badly burned here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back