Sock puppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
And its not just men either. Women get booted and slime back in. Funny thing though is...they would go to other boards and sleaze their way in to become moderators. Idiot admins of thoseboards had no clue who they were putting in charge..until the place burned down from their nastiness as mods.

I miss cereal killer.
The fact that the existance of sock puppets is openly acknowledged by staff means that this statement is obviously false, even as it is repeated time and time again.

Need a link... Got one?

We are CONSTANTLY screening for socks. Even BANNED members who in the past have been given amnesty are not allowed sock accounts. Most all of these rare amnesties have been done in the OPEN with their original names..

Don't KNOW what makes you repeat you this false allegation..

Got any SOCK suspicions? Contact mod staff...

My question is this: since you are definitely using your own discretion on whether or not to allow posters multiple accounts, what do you use to determine who gets one and who doesn't?

NOBODY -- repeat NOBODY ever gets a sock account with Mod Staff approval..

If you have evidence --- put it up. Otherwise STFU...
I do know two different mods have referred to Ben Thompson as a sock puppet, for instance, and even you have commented on the Ravi/Vallerie one.

I as just wondering how many there are.
Ravi!!! Haven't haerd that name in a long time. And Pixie..I remember her because I really liked her and was so sad when her dog died. That tore her up. I think of her often and hope all is well.

I miss Pixie as well. A very nice person who was badly burned here.
I havent seen her in a long time. I hope she is well. I forget her dogs name, but damn...I as very worried about her after it died. Not only was she burned here...by friends AND foes as well, she had to deal with that too. :(

And its not just men either. Women get booted and slime back in. Funny thing though is...they would go to other boards and sleaze their way in to become moderators. Idiot admins of thoseboards had no clue who they were putting in charge..until the place burned down from their nastiness as mods.

Yep...Amelia, Boop, and the former tavern Ho all left and did the mod thing on other boards and burnt them to the ground. Thank God CK was smart enough to get rid of them all.

I miss cereal killer.
The fact that the existance of sock puppets is openly acknowledged by staff means that this statement is obviously false, even as it is repeated time and time again.

Need a link... Got one?

We are CONSTANTLY screening for socks. Even BANNED members who in the past have been given amnesty are not allowed sock accounts. Most all of these rare amnesties have been done in the OPEN with their original names..

My question is this: since you are definitely using your own discretion on whether or not to allow posters multiple accounts, what do you use to determine who gets one and who doesn't?

I do know two different mods have referred to Ben Thompson as a sock puppet, for instance, and even you have commented on the Ravi/Vallerie one.

I as just wondering how many there are.
Ravi!!! Haven't haerd that name in a long time. And Pixie..I remember her because I really liked her and was so sad when her dog died. That tore her up. I think of her often and hope all is well.

I miss Pixie as well. A very nice person who was badly burned here.
I havent seen her in a long time. I hope she is well. I forget her dogs name, but damn...I as very worried about her after it died. Not only was she burned here...by friends AND foes as well, she had to deal with that too. :(

Truly a kind person. Probably too kind. Sorry to see her go.

This latest one...I see their threads and posts are gone. Good.

I found it quite distasteful, although could have been an interesting subject. That's all I'll say. Thanks, staff, for removing them.

Whats kinda funny are the ones that got peeved off at usmb and then started their own boards, took their cronies with them, and commenced to destroy that which they built then came running back here. But they stick to the safe place for socks...FZ.
I would imagine it’s hard to build a board when the majority of your membership consists of a half dozen posters and all of their socks :)
Plus they were boring and lame...so there is that.

I have read claims made countless times that moderators actions are completely limited by the rules of the site. The site rules are quite unequivocal about sock puppets, so if this statement were actually TRUE, then nobody would have sock puppets. The fact that the existance of sock puppets is openly acknowledged by staff means that this statement is obviously false, even as it is repeated time and time again.

My question is this: since you are definitely using your own discretion on whether or not to allow posters multiple accounts, what do you use to determine who gets one and who doesn't? Is it simply a matter of allowing friends to get away with things that those who challenge you don't, is it because of the politics involved, or what? I have just one account -- me. Your allowing others to have multiple accounts runs contrary to the stated rules of this site.

If the "sock" fits then wear it? Seems to me most of them are rather obvious—and often hilarious.
I love the ones who know the board after 50 posts. Ding Dongs.
And the ones that share passwords with other socks.
Hell, even Gunny did that with members.
I believe the members in question logged on while he was at work without his knowledge. Allegedly.
I was here and it sure was something to see JBeukema, Sunni Man, Truthmatters and more as admins.
Oh that.. lol
Not what I was referring to. But amusing just the same. :)
That wasn't gunny that did that. Forgot his name....thunder something? Then he opened his own board, named it the same as this one but was dot org or something. That guy really did a number on this place and I was here too, when it went down, with the worst of the worst being admins and mods. I kept blinking and refreshing and mumbling wtf wtf wtf?
I forget his name too but he was fun to mess with. If you wanted to know who the socks were on this board... you just had to go to his board and tell him something controversial in PM. When you came back all the socks here would show themselves. Highly amusing. :)

Whats kinda funny are the ones that got peeved off at usmb and then started their own boards, took their cronies with them, and commenced to destroy that which they built then came running back here. But they stick to the safe place for socks...FZ.
Isn’t that a requirement for being a mod here? Have your own knock off USMB board? :)

I do not even bother with the Zone any longer and Flac can tell you that I stated I had no interest of going into that region because let face it the place is a clique area and I am not in the mood to play with them any longer...

Also I should have left already because the election is over but seeing Donald refuses to accept his loss mean I am here just waiting for Biden to be sworn in and then vacation time again...

I promise not to create a new account nor beg for a banning this time...

I have read claims made countless times that moderators actions are completely limited by the rules of the site. The site rules are quite unequivocal about sock puppets, so if this statement were actually TRUE, then nobody would have sock puppets. The fact that the existance of sock puppets is openly acknowledged by staff means that this statement is obviously false, even as it is repeated time and time again.

My question is this: since you are definitely using your own discretion on whether or not to allow posters multiple accounts, what do you use to determine who gets one and who doesn't? Is it simply a matter of allowing friends to get away with things that those who challenge you don't, is it because of the politics involved, or what? I have just one account -- me. Your allowing others to have multiple accounts runs contrary to the stated rules of this site.
Socks are not allowed on this board and we will get rid of them as they pop up. Here is the rub, proving that it is a sock.
There are methods we use to identify a sock (which I won't divulge). But, there are times where we can only guess it's a sock, and
have a gut feeling it's a sock, but can't prove it's a sock. So, we have to wait for it to make a mistake.
It has nothing to do with letting a good ol' boy, or good ol' girl get away with one. We don't work that way.

Unless one is really good with code, multiple IP's under a mask are gonna be a problem.
But the average poster isn't all that savvy.
Should be pretty easy to catch those guys no?

MeBelle got a bad rap for a long time too. But look at her now! Mod! Love her. Once, I believed what I was told. Idiot me.

Thank you. (deleted a bunch of mushy stuff...)
PM me if you wanna hear it.

I miss cereal killer.

Need a link... Got one?

I was just wondering how many there are.

The Ravi/Valerie thing is an FZ meme that's older than my license to mod.. Matter of fact, like a good little conspiracy nut -- one of 1st things I DID with Mod privileges was to see what real evidence of this there was..

Along with how many Ropey account socks there really were..

Have no idea what you're referring to with the other name. And HERE is not the place to sock hunt ON EXISTING MEMBERS.. Contact those mods "who told you that" and have them put me and AyeCantSeeYou in the convo PM..

That's IT?? After 3 or 4 whining threads that's what's bugging you Bunky?? The Ravi/Valerie farce from the FZ crowd?
Considering your track record with me, I have absolutely NO reason to ever believe a word you say.

Who is Bunky, though? That is not my user name, and it sounds suspiciously like a pejoritive. Also, what I you talking about when you say "3 or 4 whining threads?" This is the first thread I have started about sock puppets.

I miss cereal killer.

Need a link... Got one?

I was just wondering how many there are.

The Ravi/Valerie thing is an FZ meme that's older than my license to mod.. Matter of fact, like a good little conspiracy nut -- one of 1st things I DID with Mod privileges was to see what real evidence of this there was..

Along with how many Ropey account socks there really were..

Have no idea what you're referring to with the other name. And HERE is not the place to sock hunt ON EXISTING MEMBERS.. Contact those mods "who told you that" and have them put me and AyeCantSeeYou in the convo PM..

That's IT?? After 3 or 4 whining threads that's what's bugging you Bunky?? The Ravi/Valerie farce from the FZ crowd?
It's not flacal's fault.

He always wanted to make a difference and reform USMB. That's why he's a reform 'Jew'.

He wanted to reform Judah'ism as well. Funny how those "Jews" who are not of the 12 tribes always want to control shit.

Well, funny in the ironic way.

And yes, of course he knows who the socks are and yes he's a pure lair which comes from reforming truth into partial lies.

:thup:

You shoulda saw my last dump I posted on. 40 users and 10 living members.

Sockpuppets are usually libturds who embarrass themselves and hide.

A Sock is like a dead person voting. 199% libturds.
Here is a class of posters. Take Spews here.(Skews)

Spews was the first poli poster in intertwats history. He's signed in to every dang one of em.

Every day he posts the same thread on 15 different sites and hardly answers them either. Then at the end of the day, he sits there and reads them while masturalabating all over the screen........LOLOL.Then the next day, a different post on 15 boards...lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back