Society is a Safer Place Without George Floyd in it.

Violent criminal and threat to public.

Yet he's killed less people than Derek Chauvin has.
Link?

Number of people killed by George Floyd - Zero.
Number of people killed by Derek Chauvin

Well, there's Floyd George, that's one.
Then there was Wayne Reyes,

There were two other guys he shot, but they lived.

If there's one good thing Floyd did, it's helping prople to sharpen up their shooting skills. The white leftist idiots have been putting up their moronic signs up all over town here. I was defacing them at first, but now I'm pulling them up or ripping them down, and depositing them at the county gun range, so people can use them for targets. I got five of them this morning and another 6 this afternoon. I especially like the signs with the big black clenched fist of hate, because you can see those from a hundred yards.

Thanks George. That's probably the only decent thing you did.

Link?

Number of people killed by George Floyd - Zero.
Number of people killed by Derek Chauvin

Well, there's Floyd George, that's one.
Then there was Wayne Reyes,

There were two other guys he shot, but they lived.

Common criminals who deserved it.

floyd.jpg

You know, there is one thing that makes me think he really couldn't breathe. Not only is it pretty hard to breathe with 3 people on top of you, one on the neck, one on the lower back (where the diaphgram is) and one on his legs, combined with the fact that his pulmonary system had already been compromised due to COVID 19 (and yes, he told the police he had been sick) could have contributed a great deal to his not breathing.

Maybe during this time of COVID, the police should not use choke holds, as they don't have any idea of who has had it and who hasn't.

If he'd been kept in prison where he belonged he'd probably still be alive. Or if the pregnant woman he held at gun point had killed him we'd all have been better off.

You know, there is one thing that makes me think he really couldn't breathe. Not only is it pretty hard to breathe with 3 people on top of you, one on the neck, one on the lower back (where the diaphgram is) and one on his legs, combined with the fact that his pulmonary system had already been compromised due to COVID 19 (and yes, he told the police he had been sick) could have contributed a great deal to his not breathing.

Maybe during this time of COVID, the police should not use choke holds, as they don't have any idea of who has had it and who hasn't.
He couldn't breath because he violently resisted arrest. Died like a dog.

If he'd been kept in prison where he belonged he'd probably still be alive. Or if the pregnant woman he held at gun point had killed him we'd all have been better off.
Bingo!

Apparently you missed the State Funerals and eulogies by scores of mourners last month?

The Floyd requiems made MLK's from 52 years ago look pathetic in comparison. George Floyd was hailed as the modern day Mother Teresa

What the left doesnt realize is that when there are no police to protect the innocent citizens then someone else has to step up and take the law into their own hands. It will not be a good day for liberals and criminals, but i repeat myself...

Forum List

Back