“I Can’t Breathe…This is George Floyd!” – Black Woman Has INSANE Meltdown on Airline While Being Removed as Fellow Passengers Break Out in Laughter

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
As I've said again, and again, and again......here we again experience the feral entity of this criminal. Watch as the nutcase slowly goes into orbit screaming.

And that's what trashy ghetto thug dumb criminals do all day, they rant and rave and make crazy accusations everytime they get in trouble. They do shit to get the cops after them and then flip out. They are incapable of remaining rational, calm, and can't keep from running on irrational emotions.

I saw it multiple times a day everyday I worked for the police department at the county jail after i got out of the army. They all act like savages and soon as the cops show up to put a stop to it they wig out and start saying they are being hurt and making crazy accusations.

If she kept her mouth shut and just acted like a decent person none of that would have happened. That entire scene was because she caused it.

If you don't want the cops to come after you then don't do stuff to attract their attention. It really is that easy.

As I've said again, and again, and again......here we again experience the feral entity of this criminal. Watch as the nutcase slowly goes into orbit screaming.

She deserves an Oscar for that performance or she was drugged out of her mind.. lol

I'm looking forward to the memes:

1712339794270.png

As a person who has lost too many family members to one sickness or another, I probably would've been the only person who didn't even crack a smile if I had witnessed such a scene.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They should have thrown her out right then and there.

Forum List

Back