Society is a Safer Place Without George Floyd in it.

Violent criminal and threat to public.

Apparently you missed the State Funerals and eulogies by scores of mourners last month?

The Floyd requiems made MLK's from 52 years ago look pathetic in comparison. George Floyd was hailed as the modern day Mother Teresa
Not a peep out of the black queers and welfare queens for the 7 kids brutally murdered by the black thugs...No state funerals and eulogies....I would say "Shame on the libs" but then

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

Floyd was a piece of shit, and he should have been killed during the commission of his crimes.

That said, as far as I'm concerned that cop killed him. I don't think he intended to, but he did not properly follow procedure and put Floyd in a position that allowed him to breath easier. It's one of the first things you learn when you get restraint training, and you damn sure don't put weight on a suspect's chest after he has been cuffed and is lying flat on his chest.

Yet he's killed less people than Derek Chauvin has.
Link?

Number of people killed by George Floyd - Zero.
Number of people killed by Derek Chauvin

Well, there's Floyd George, that's one.
Then there was Wayne Reyes,

There were two other guys he shot, but they lived.

Floyd was a criminal
the cop was responding to a criminal
Floyd is partly to blame for his death

Society is a Safer Place Without George Floyd in it

Well, that just excuses everything, doesn't it? You should tell Trump to run on that platform. No, really........
The person who punched the 80 year old woman in NY city has been in and out of jail at least 100 times. One way to take care of the problem is like what you do with rabid animals. Take them out back and put a bullet to the brain. Then the problem is no longer a problem. But with liberals and yourself, you need the criminal as a voting block, because since you and the other stupid liberals love to kill their babies in or out of the womb, the only place you can recruit voters....yep you got it...
I think that is Harvey Weinstein in the upper left....
maxresdefault.jpg

The person who punched the 80 year old woman in NY city has been in and out of jail at least 100 times.

Was that George Floyd?
If floyd had been kept in prison for his crimes, he may still be alive.
If George's mother had gone to planned parenthood and many other liberals on this board, then Minneapolis, NY City, Atlanta, Seattle and other shithole cities would be in such bad shape...

Frankly I am surprised they didn't taxidermy George Floyd and mount him in some bastion of radical leftist influence or even the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History. The man was living proof of the devolution of mankind.

Society is a Safer Place Without George Floyd in it

Well, that just excuses everything, doesn't it? You should tell Trump to run on that platform. No, really........
The person who punched the 80 year old woman in NY city has been in and out of jail at least 100 times. One way to take care of the problem is like what you do with rabid animals. Take them out back and put a bullet to the brain. Then the problem is no longer a problem. But with liberals and yourself, you need the criminal as a voting block, because since you and the other stupid liberals love to kill their babies in or out of the womb, the only place you can recruit voters....yep you got it...
I think that is Harvey Weinstein in the upper left....
maxresdefault.jpg
Tyrants such as yerself must hate the Constitution which doesn't allow people to be treated like you would treat them.

Society is a safer place with a lot of people no longer remaining in the picture. Those who flew the four 9/11 planes are who top my list.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

1. Is our country safer without Mr. Floyd? I do not know.

2. If he died because of a cop's illegal act, should the latter be punished? Of course.

3. Would this country be safer without a lot of people who are currently here? You betcha!

If he'd been kept in prison where he belonged he'd probably still be alive. Or if the pregnant woman he held at gun point had killed him we'd all have been better off.

Or maybe he'd have become a productive member of society who turned his life around. We will never know because Derek Chauvin murdered him over what was probably a minor oversight.

Forum List

Back