Social Justice warriors ruin everything they touch even the Olympics

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Social Justice Warriors Ruin Everything They Touch, Even the Olympics

It turns out that a U.S. Olympics team filled with social justice warriors isn’t maybe the best model for getting to peak performance in the actual Olympics events or in the TV ratings.
------------------------------------

Well we already knew this one, that's why nobody can stand the leftards and we know just by the things they do or say that they are a Trump hater. They all act and think alike , just like their God Obama and Clinton who brainwashed their idiots LOL and they bite the bs every-time.

One gets the distinct impression that the prime mission of this Olympic team and NBC was to preach social justice nonsense, not to win anything.

One gets the distinct impression that the prime mission of this Olympic team and NBC was to preach social justice nonsense, not to win anything.

I lost interest when the gay skater started screeching and Vonn got political. Haven't watched it since

Social Justice Warriors Ruin Everything They Touch, Even the Olympics

It turns out that a U.S. Olympics team filled with social justice warriors isn’t maybe the best model for getting to peak performance in the actual Olympics events or in the TV ratings.
------------------------------------

Well we already knew this one, that's why nobody can stand the leftards and we know just by the things they do or say that they are a Trump hater. They all act and think alike , just like their God Obama and Clinton who brainwashed their idiots LOL and they bite the bs every-time.
What Olympics? Don't watch political sports bullshit anymore, when the NFL started shitstaining with the Pissburg Kneelers.. Cut the cord, don't pay and soon the money dries up.

I lost interest when the gay skater started screeching and Vonn got political. Haven't watched it since

I changed the channel following some early interviews discussing gay this and diverse that. Had nothing to do with athletic excellence.

I changed the channel following some early interviews discussing gay this and diverse that. Had nothing to do with athletic excellence.

Everything the left touches turns to shit

Haven't watched the Winters for decades, and only watch the Summer for the gymnasts.

(blows my mind watching them do the stuff they do)

Haven't watched the Winters for decades, and only watch the Summer for the gymnasts.

(blows my mind watching them do the stuff they do)

Our youngest is a gymnast...I love watching them defy gravity. Seven and eight years old doing things that would kill most people...absolutely no fear

Last edited:
This Year's goal was diversity. As everywhere diversity rules, merit counts for nothing. One skier actually won her place on the team through a series of participation trophies.

We were once best in the world.

Forum List

Back