Trouble with Girls at the Service Academies

Heart means shit over all of the other intangibles. Although is one. I never interfered with anyone in my life. And there are people who would go toe to toe with you and phuk with you with violence, if need be, for potential survival. All those employed in potentially dangerous work know the score. Their own arrogance has caused what we see today. And it is deserved.
And how many years did you serve?

This would all go away if women were removed from the military.

I do not and never have believed that women belong in the cast majority of military roles, nor in law enforcement, or the fire department and EMS services. I could not trust a woman in any of those professions.
I bet the rock that you crawl under is missing you.

I do not and never have believed that women belong in the cast majority of military roles, nor in law enforcement, or the fire department and EMS services. I could not trust a woman in any of those professions.
When did you serve? Which branch?

When did you serve? Which branch?
I didn’t. That doesn’t mean I don’t get to have an opinion on the public servants who get paid by my tax money.

Part of the reason I didn’t serve is because I would not have been willing to serve beside women. I don’t trust women in any position of authority or power. Never have and never will.

But you're nuts.

Are female West Point and Annapolis candidates more likely to get ahead in the military structure by pretending to be victims of a domanant male orientated society or they more likely to destroy traditions that keep the male dominated militay intact?

Forum List

Back