So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

A day of rage. Video. Posted many times. Watch it.

Babbitt did NOT smash in the window.
Others did that, it is on the video.
Babbitt, with warnings from her fellow insurrectionists, there is a gun. He has a gun.
She breached the window. And got shot for her decision.

I've asked this many times, and have yet to get a reasonable answer.
Perhaps, Muhammed you can attempt to answer.

What was her INTENT, what was she hoping to accomplish by breaching that window?
Obviously she was there to peacefully protest.

What do you think she was there for, if not to peacefully protest?

She was peacefully protesting when she was shot.
So why go through the window?
What was her INTENT?

You got no defense. Please try.

What was her INTENT?

You got no defense. Please try.

What was their INTENT?

Kill%20trump-Th.jpg

Take%20city%20hall-L.jpg

Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance-L.jpg

Mostly%20peaceful%20CNN-L.jpg

7.10.21%20Riots-L.jpg

Why are democrats so fucking ugly? Dayem. Okay sure they are non-White, but still.

What was her INTENT?
Probably to continue to peacefully protest. Or perhaps prevent herself from being squashed.

Do you have any sort of evidence that she intended to do anything nefarious? It's not like she was some 6'4" 223 pound career criminal like George Floyd.

What do you think she was going to do? What's your theory?

When you claimed that the medical examiner didn’t actually mean what he concluded about George Floyd’s death.

You believe that, based on nothing, because that’s what you want to believe.

Very typical for Trumpsters. When you don’t like the outcome, just whine that it was tampered with.
Didn’t claim anything. But to me it is certainly a possibility. I knew the post would trigger a weak minded leftist like you and I was right. To me Chauvin should have never been in that position. A history of at best poor judgement but the Democrats who run Minny consistently turned a blind eye. People like you are what is wrong with America and you’re easily triggered.

It's more a case you leftists did exactly that, and like all things left the fabrications your kind made up about RUSSIA along with two BS impeachments, it meant they were developing what they accused the opponent of doing, hence.........

STEALING AN ELECTION, FOR REAL.

My signature explains what I mean.

The details to the Russia thing are clearly laid out in the Mueller report.

It’s not my problem you don’t believe it.

Didn’t claim anything.

Time to drop the bullshit and just answer. Do you believe that the medical examiner’s report is an accurate representation of what the medical examiner found to be true?

Let’s see…you can give the reasonable answer that the medical examiner gave his professional opinion, you can give the Trumpster conspiracy theory answer that his findings were not accurate and he lied in his testimony. But I suspect you won’t answer at all.

Time to drop the bullshit and just answer. Do you believe that the medical examiner’s report is an accurate representation of what the medical examiner found to be true?

Let’s see…you can give the reasonable answer that the medical examiner gave his professional opinion, you can give the Trumpster conspiracy theory answer that his findings were not accurate and he lied in his testimony. But I suspect you won’t answer at all.
IDK. Sounds reasonable to me but these days one never knows. For his family’s sake he had to
Say what he did whether it was true or not. Don’t talk down to me, leftist. I have answered you several times. Not my fault you’re a fucking idiot as well as being a pussy.

Right. You don't have an answer. Got it.

You really want to argue and you have nothing to say.
And you would bet your life and your family's lives that the examiner was 100% telling the truth? No. So please stop acting all high and mighty. IDK is my answer. The situation was polarizing and stating anything outside the prescribed narrative would have been dangerous for the examiner. The fact that you cannot or will not comprehend that illustrates that you're a leftist aka the worst possible type of human being.

And you would bet your life and your family's lives that the examiner was 100% telling the truth? No. So please stop acting all high and mighty. IDK is my answer. The situation was polarizing and stating anything outside the prescribed narrative would have been dangerous for the examiner. The fact that you cannot or will not comprehend that illustrates that you're a leftist aka the worst possible type of human being.

I think he's giving his actual professional opinion.

Forum List

Back