So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

I think he's giving his actual professional opinion.

Trumpsters like to make up conspiracy theories because they don't like what he says.
You think but would you bet your life on it? OJ was found innocent too. Before my time but all the evidence points to a bad jury decision. If the examiner said anything else the leftist mob would have hunted him down. Several jurors stated they were basically coerced. IDK is now a conspiracy theory? So unless I agree with your narrative I am a conspiracy theorist? You believe the examiner is infallible. That makes you an insane leftist. But we already knew that.

Time to drop the bullshit and just answer. Do you believe that the medical examiner’s report is an accurate representation of what the medical examiner found to be true?

Let’s see…you can give the reasonable answer that the medical examiner gave his professional opinion, you can give the Trumpster conspiracy theory answer that his findings were not accurate and he lied in his testimony. But I suspect you won’t answer at all.
So a reasonable answer is one that agrees with you. Again, you're an idiot.

If I had to, yes. If I didn't have to, no.
Then you're an idiot. I ll stick with IDk.

court documents have uncovered two memorandums, dated May 26 and June 1, that suggest Chief Hennepin County Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker concluded George Floyd likely died from a fentanyl overdose and found “no physical evidence suggesting” that he died of asphyxiation.

“AB (Andrew Baker) said that if Mr. Floyd had been found dead in his home (or anywhere else) and there were no other contributing factors he would conclude that it was an overdose death,” says a memo dated June 1, outlining a May 31 virtual with Dr. Baker.

If. I. Had. To.
That makes you an idiot.

court documents have uncovered two memorandums, dated May 26 and June 1, that suggest Chief Hennepin County Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker concluded George Floyd likely died from a fentanyl overdose and found “no physical evidence suggesting” that he died of asphyxiation.

“AB (Andrew Baker) said that if Mr. Floyd had been found dead in his home (or anywhere else) and there were no other contributing factors he would conclude that it was an overdose death,” says a memo dated June 1, outlining a May 31 virtual with Dr. Baker.

If you had to bet your life on IDK or the examiner is 100% right you would bet he was 100% right when there is data that he may not be. That makes you an idiot.

I would bet that he's right as opposed to not right if I had to choose.

If. I. Had. To. Choose.

Forum List

Back