So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

It’s funny that you start off saying that overdoses are often homicides, then you change to saying they’re not mutually exclusive. I agree they’re not mutually exclusive, but they not likely accordingly to the medical expert.

And once again, the medical examiner completely disagrees with you in this explanation for his death.

Are you fucking retarded? What part of this do you not understand?

The. Medical. Examiner. Disagrees. With. You.

You can think whatever you want, but you’re just some random idiot on a message board. The people who actually know what they’re talking about disagree with you.
I hate how republicans think they’re smart.

They are, dumbass.

You're just too fucking stupid to comprehend that fact.

And once again, the medical experts disagree with you. Overdose deaths are mostly classified as “accidental”, not “homicide”.

Lawyer: "As an accidental cause of death, is a drug overdose an example of what could be an accidental cause of death?"

Medical expert: "Most drug overdoses are accidental causes of death. Some are suicides.”

I have evidence for my claim. Do you have evidence for yours? You clearly have no fucking idea what you’re talking about.

Funny you mention that.

You disagree with the medical examiner’s input because you want to disagree with it.

When Trumpsters don’t like results, they simply claim they were rigged.
When did I say I disagreed with it? I did not take enough of a deep dive but based on jury opinions and other data, the conclusion we received would have been the conclusion in my opinion whether it is true or not just to avoid more violence. Not sure how much more clearly I need to explain that to you? Look, I know you’re stupid but the fact that you don’t understand my opinion is most interesting.

When did I say I disagreed with it?

When you claimed that the medical examiner didn’t actually mean what he concluded about George Floyd’s death.

You believe that, based on nothing, because that’s what you want to believe.

Very typical for Trumpsters. When you don’t like the outcome, just whine that it was tampered with.

Yep, They would lose their minds if Floyd was white. If Floyd was white they would say “at least a black person wouldn’t be suffocated to death by the police like this white hero!”
If Floyd was white, no one would ever heard of him. White people don't riot when other whites are killed by cops.

Because she was the first to smash a window and gain access to the Capitol Building. Once shot those following backed off.
Had the mob been black or Muslim they would have been mown down as soon as they breached the outer perimeter

I suppose her one and only defence that can be claimed on her behalf is that she was mentally ill, but even that can be guaranteed to save her when the security of the United States is at stake,.
If the mob was so dangerous, what weren’t the officers on the outside of the doors shooting? They had a much better vantage point of what was going on.

Funny you mention that.

You disagree with the medical examiner’s input because you want to disagree with it.

When Trumpsters don’t like results, they simply claim they were rigged.

It's more a case you leftists did exactly that, and like all things left the fabrications your kind made up about RUSSIA along with two BS impeachments, it meant they were developing what they accused the opponent of doing, hence.........

STEALING AN ELECTION, FOR REAL.

My signature explains what I mean.

Can you provide any sort of evidence that she smashed a window?

I've seen multiple videos of her homicide, and none of them show her smashing a window.
A day of rage. Video. Posted many times. Watch it.

Babbitt did NOT smash in the window.
Others did that, it is on the video.
Babbitt, with warnings from her fellow insurrectionists, there is a gun. He has a gun.
She breached the window. And got shot for her decision.

I've asked this many times, and have yet to get a reasonable answer.
Perhaps, Muhammed you can attempt to answer.

What was her INTENT, what was she hoping to accomplish by breaching that window?

Forum List

Back