So Why Will Our Liberal Leaders Refuse To Televise Donald Trump? What Facts Could He Possibly Bring Up For The World To See?

[ Important question. Why did Yuri give the speech at the John Birch society? ]

Anonymous
1y

It’s important to ask yourself:

Why is he giving this talk at the John Birch Society instead of in front of Congress?

Bezmenov was clever and knew how to prey on the fears of right wingers. He was so effective you see people answering this question howling about communists 30+ years after the fall of the Soviet Union. He was never in the KGB, he was an informant and a journalist - he COULD NOT have access to the kind of information he was claiming to present. But he was telling people what they wanted to hear, and that was enough for those people.

Can anyone give a logical answer that would make Democrats the ones who have believed his words, and not the Republicans?

Allegations and accusations are not proof.

You have no proof because there is none.

Accusing others of being Marxist, etc, comes from the sources you choose to read and listen to. Nothing else.

Where is the BEEF?

Where is the PROOF?

It does not exist, because all of your accusations are false.
"A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."

That is EXACTLY what you are demonstrating!!!

:fu:

"A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."

That is EXACTLY what you are demonstrating!!!

:fu:
[He was a fraud. Congratulations in believing a Fraud.
Research always gets in the way, and proving anything never matters.

Some people do not like doing research. You would be one of them. You believe what your mind wants to believe. So be it.]

Boris Ivanov
Studied History & Literature at Russian State University for the HumanitiesAuthor has 10.4Kanswers and 110.1M answer views2y
Related
Was Yuri Bezmenov's 1984 warning to America legitimate?

No, it wasn’t. The late Soviet propaganda was famously ineffective, and it wasn’t subtle. It was a very open attempt to promote Communist ideals and the Soviet way of life. Few Americans saw it as something seductive. American media was certainly much better at promoting American ideals as it saw them (of course, different media had different ideals).

Bezmenov’s “warning” was American conservative propaganda aimed against American progressivism. It had nothing to do with Soviet activities in the USA. And Bezmenov didn’t know much about that anyway, because he was an Indologist, working in India. His job was to say and write things according to the orders from above. He did the same thing in the US, working for American masters.

Now, the real and illusory dangers of American progressivism are up for debate. But they have nothing to do with the Soviet Union in the 1980s when even the Soviet people barely believed the Soviet propaganda.

[He was a fraud. Congratulations in believing a Fraud.
Research always gets in the way, and proving anything never matters.

Some people do not like doing research. You would be one of them. You believe what your mind wants to believe. So be it.]

Boris Ivanov
Studied History & Literature at Russian State University for the HumanitiesAuthor has 10.4Kanswers and 110.1M answer views2y
Related
Was Yuri Bezmenov's 1984 warning to America legitimate?
No, it wasn’t. The late Soviet propaganda was famously ineffective, and it wasn’t subtle. It was a very open attempt to promote Communist ideals and the Soviet way of life. Few Americans saw it as something seductive. American media was certainly much better at promoting American ideals as it saw them (of course, different media had different ideals).

Bezmenov’s “warning” was American conservative propaganda aimed against American progressivism. It had nothing to do with Soviet activities in the USA. And Bezmenov didn’t know much about that anyway, because he was an Indologist, working in India. His job was to say and write things according to the orders from above. He did the same thing in the US, working for American masters.

Now, the real and illusory dangers of American progressivism are up for debate. But they have nothing to do with the Soviet Union in the 1980s when even the Soviet people barely believed the Soviet propaganda.

The results are real, and they are YOU!
Fuck you and your fact check subversives!

:rolleyes:

The people sent Trump a loud message in 2020 but Trump refused to listen. Trump's continuing insistence that he won the election, and the dwindling numbers that show up for his rallies are indications that the Republican Party is the one being sent the message.

Republicans SHOULD have had an easy time at the mid-terms, but Trump's candidates are all as whacko as he is.
You believe governments can change the temperature of the earth by paying them more taxes. And you call me a wacko?

Responding to YOUR dumbassery, Mr Moderator. Look in the mirror.

Typical leftist move. Rules for thee but not for me
Quit crying. You were wrong to think there was a relationship between the topic of whether trump would be testify on his terms before the Committee and some totally off subject tangent to how local elected officials responded or failed to respond adequately to violent riots, and take-over exclusionary zones in a few states. Two entirely different subjects. Referring to me as "Mr Moderator" scores you no points with anybody as no moderator actions taken. You are just too lacking to compete within the rules. Like other posters do from time to time, I just pointed it out. Gee, I am real sorry if I hurt your feelings while trying to get you back on the topic of the possibility of Trump testimony, which was the subject, nonetheless, for your attempt to change it.

Quit crying. You were wrong to think there was a relationship between the topic of whether trump would be testify on his terms before the Committee and some totally off subject tangent to how local elected officials responded or failed to respond adequately to violent riots, and take-over exclusionary zones in a few states. Two entirely different subjects. Referring to me as "Mr Moderator" scores you no points with anybody as no moderator actions taken. You are just too lacking to compete within the rules. Like other posters do from time to time, I just pointed it out. Gee, I am real sorry if I hurt your feelings while trying to get you back on the topic of the possibility of Trump testimony, which was the subject, nonetheless, for your attempt to change it.
You started it.

Typical leftard move.

Then the projection.

Hey dumbass, Trump would have shown the world the incontrovertible physical proof that the DNC funded those riots.

THAT's why they didn't let him testify.

You sure are a dumbass

Hey - Nancy folded. Neener neener. :p

Give me a situation where it would look good for Trump.

All you ever do is see the bad and its obvious.
Yep. It is tough the situation he has put himself in. He could have gone by the rules, historical precedent and traditions of admitting defeat when defeated and exhausting all appeals to all authorities and supporting a peaceful transfer of power to the winner, but no. He brought it all on himself, by his decisions, actions and intentional inaction.

The DOJ is the DOJ, capable of viewing the evidence and decide if one will be indicted or not.

He denies himself the right to tell the truth. Conjured the 5th 440 times at the NYC deposition.

He has nothing to hide. He likes the number 5. And not as in Chanel # 5.
since you want him to prove himself innocent then he gets to do that exactly how he wishes-
Live for all to see and lib loons and committee oppose that

You started it.

Typical leftard move.

Then the projection.

Hey dumbass, Trump would have shown the world the incontrovertible physical proof that the DNC funded those riots.

THAT's why they didn't let him testify.

You sure are a dumbass

Hey - Nancy folded. Neener neener. :p
I am pretty sure, a subpoena means they want him to testify. His position is so weak, to actually stand and deliver is the farthest thing on his mind. He wouldn't be able to change subject anymore than you.

since you want him to prove himself innocent then he gets to do that exactly how he wishes-
Live for all to see and lib loons and committee oppose that
It is not up to Trump to choose that .

But, as I said, it will never happen. Trump is using this to appear tough and innocent.

He will never go under oath and ACTUALLY answer any questions.

He has been subpoena . Time for him to respond, yes or no to it.

The rest comes afterwards.

It is not up to Trump to choose that .

But, as I said, it will never happen. Trump is using this to appear tough and innocent.

He will never go under oath and ACTUALLY answer any questions.

He has been subpoena . Time for him to respond, yes or no to it.

The rest comes afterwards.
It’s a voluntary appearance on his part and his manner of defending himself is his choice you Nazi.
You FEAR the truth. Truth must be prevented and only show trial questions and answers will be permitted

Yep. It is tough the situation he has put himself in. He could have gone by the rules, historical precedent and traditions of admitting defeat when defeated and exhausting all appeals to all authorities and supporting a peaceful transfer of power to the winner, but no. He brought it all on himself, by his decisions, actions and intentional inaction.

So only Trump is not following the rules.

Got it.

Next up, anyone else who disagrees with the libs will be demonized and blamed.

You need a 2nd pony.

No. That is the silly propaganda you republicans soak up like a sponge.

Exactly and that is what they are finding.

Under the constitution they cannot form a verdict and are obliged to pass the information they have to the doj.

Absolutely not. Not one democrat was involved in the riots.

There will be no other people on trial. That statement basically confirms it’s not a witch hunt as you said.

Trump orchestrated an attempted takeover of democracy and must be held accountable the same as you would want if he were a democrat. So let’s leave the hypocrisy out of it.
Trumps deeds if proven will sink himself, not the enquiry alone.

Trump orchestrated an attempted takeover of democracy and must be held accountable the same as you would want if he were a democrat. So let’s leave the hypocrisy out of it.
Trumps deeds if proven will sink himself, not the enquiry alone.

Your devotion and worship of the worst President in American history is duly noted but Trump’s “reputation” was never good.

A self admitted sexual predator, failed businessman, all round asshole. That’s Trump’s reputation and that was his reputation before he ever became president. Nothing he did as president made him look anything more than criminal and stupid.

Trump’s reputation

This isn't a trial. The purpose isn't to apportion blame, but to find out what happened and how.
How are you going to find out what happened if you don't hear all sides? Maybe because you're not interested in any other side. Your side said "this is what happened" and you said "good enough for me!, let's sentence him!"

So only Trump is not following the rules.

Got it.

Next up, anyone else who disagrees with the libs will be demonized and blamed.

You need a 2nd pony.
What makes you think he could not justify his actions? Have you slipped up and heard testimony?

What part of this applies to what I asked?
What part of "So only Trump is not following the rules. Got it" has a question mark? You asked no question.

Forum List

Back