So Why Will Our Liberal Leaders Refuse To Televise Donald Trump? What Facts Could He Possibly Bring Up For The World To See?

It's not a charade my friend. Those people who it eventually puts in jail will vouch for that.

It's not a charade.

It's a very serious and deliberate effort to introduce Stalinist methods and tactics into the United States of America

It will NOT BE TOLERATED. Not at all. It will be pushed back on, forcefully if necessary. The people bringing this crap to the table will be exposed, they'll be put under a high power microscope and the results made public.

I know he hasnt been found guilty. It is not one sided as your loyalty to a dictator permits. They don't have a right to charge anyone but do have a legal right to subpoena anyone. It's not a charade my friend. Those people who it eventually puts in jail will vouch for that.

Not so. The likes of you who never see fallibility in Trump will view it that way. Th se people will be well qualified members of the DOJ who are not influenced by the unwashed masses of rednecks supporting a fascist.

How strange. You should have revealed that startling information to the authorities and saved money. Never mind Trump goes unchallenged. We didn't know your intellectual capacity. What the heck man. Do it.

Bring it on son , as they say. I note you are making more bold assumptions which originate from a deep seated hatred of democrats.

It is not a political hit. The investigation has uncovered all the failures of the idiot by people who surrounded him.
He orchestrated a coup attempt. He stole top secret docos. He violated the constitution and was impeached for it.
Why can't you understand the bald hard facts which are there? This is no witch hunt.

There will be Trump supporters face court over there attempted destruction of democracy and Trump himself will have to answer also. With a bit if luck it will be him who goes to jail.
It is not one sided as your loyalty to a dictator permits. They don't have a right to charge anyone but do have a legal right to subpoena anyone. It's not a charade my friend. Those people who it eventually puts in jail will vouch for that.

It us one sided because nobody on that committee is interested.in finding the truth, only whatever it takes to damage Trump.

As far as "loyalty", you don't know who or what I am. I don't care a thing about Trump, I'm not a "Trump person", but I am also no fan of democrats and this witch hunt they are conducting. "Loyalty" is word that is descriptive of anyone who would support and defend someone regardless of what they did, that goes for repubs AND dems, and considering you avoid my question about consequences for dems should it be found they engaged in a political hit, we can see who really has loyalty.

The likes of you who never see fallibility in Trump will view it that way

Again. I'm not a Trump person, so you can make all these "likes of you" type comments you want. They don't apply to me. He's fallible, so is Biden, we all are. I've stated in the past I'm not a Trump fan, I think he just doesn't conduct himself presidentially, but vs a democrat, or a liberal or progressive, I'd vote for him any day.

How strange. You should have revealed that startling information to the authorities and saved money. Never mind Trump goes unchallenged. We didn't know your intellectual capacity. What the heck man. Do it.

That's just silly. It doesn't take a lot to see this committee for what it is. We knew this before they even conviened. Every one of them voted to impeach twice, every one of them stated they were against Trump running for president, and one of the "republicans*" has stated she is going to do everything she can to keep Trump out of the whole house.

So, yeah, aside from your attempt at rhetoric there, we all knew where it was going before it started. You did too, if you'd be open enough to admit it.

Bring it on son , as they say. I note you are making more bold assumptions which originate from a deep seated hatred of democrats.

Again, you didn't answer the question. I'm trying to ascertain if your commitment to justice is real, or partisan. From the non answers I'm getting, I think it's just partisan. But, ill ask again. If it is found that Trump is innocent, and this investigation was based on lies and an intentional attempt at a political hit, to try and keep Trump from running, will you demand those dems responsible resign and support investigations into their conduct? It should be an easy question, if you are really about justice, then it's a simple answer, but I'm getting the only justice you are interested in is whatever it takes to harm Trump.

Forum List

Back