So why are we believing the same media that told us the Covid vaccines are "safe and effective" about Gaza?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The major media said:

- The Covid vaccines are "safe and effective"

NBC News Atlanta: US Government Vaccine Injury Program Overwhelmed by COVID Vaccine Injury Claims

-
Ivermectin is only for horses

- Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

Why are we believing it about anything?

The major media said:

NBC News Atlanta: US Government Vaccine Injury Program Overwhelmed by COVID Vaccine Injury Claims

-

Do you know of any sources that conflict with the notion that Hamas targeted innocent civilians and then took some captive to executive live on TV?

If so, I'm all ears.

Cult members will Follow.
Followers are Sheep.

Cult Members are Sheep.

Do you need any more?
I can tell you more.

LOLLOLLOL

Believe whatever you want but there is zero reason for us to get involved in Gaza

The major media said:

-

It was safe and effective for me, and I believe they are correct that Hamas is a terrorist organization the kills, rapes, tortures, abducts indiscriminately (including women, children and even infants for their political ends.

It was safe and effective for me, and I believe they are correct that Hamas is a terrorist organization the kills, rapes, tortures, abducts indiscriminately (including women, children and even infants for their political ends.
What was your first clue? Beheading of infants or killing little old women?

Forum List

Back