The Hierarchy Of Whoredom

That’s a good video.

That said I’m looking for folks opinion on Pearl.
I showed you all you need to know. She binge watches respected, long established, Red Pill content creators material; and regurgitates it for views. She doesn't even hold the values presented in her own material. She's a fraud.

I think that video is pretty good evidence of you being an incel.
What does that make the Islamic world that you love? the elected American Islamic Prog women are shills until Islamic power becomes a real force in this nation. We of course will get our Imelda Marcos or Evita lie idiotic leader like AOC is obviously being pushed and with the moron voters stands a chance at power. This nation will be carved up like a roast.

I showed you all you need to know. She binge watches respected, long established, Red Pill content creators material; and regurgitates it for views. She doesn't even hold the values presented in her own material. She's a fraud.
I appreciate your opinion.

I don’t watch all of her Videos… I suspect right wing Content creators are influenced by each other. That only makes sense.

We have a devastating problem in America, one and six young men are virgins or not having any sex(I’ve seen no Republicans talk about this serious issue)… birth rates at an all time low in America. Divorce rates very high. Politicians and celebrities celebrate abortion.

White people are criticized by blm democrats like Curried Goats who doesn’t know or care that Black people owned white people as slaves in huge numbers.

Pearl in some ways served as a counter to this. Of course, I don’t agree with everything she says.

What does that make the Islamic world that you love? the elected American Islamic Prog women are shills until Islamic power becomes a real force in this nation. We of course will get our Imelda Marcos or Evita lie idiotic leader like AOC is obviously being pushed and with the moron voters stands a chance at power. This nation will be carved up like a roast.
I guess it's just make shit up day? 😄 I'm agnostic you dummy. Why do you think I have some particular love for the Islamic world?

I appreciate your opinion.

I don’t watch all of her Videos… I suspect right wing Content creators are influenced by each other. That only makes sense.

We have a devastating problem in America, one and six young men are virgins or not having any sex(I’ve seen no Republicans talk about this serious issue)… birth rates at an all time low in America. Divorce rates very high. Politicians and celebrities celebrate abortion.

White people are criticized by blm democrats like Curried Goats who doesn’t know or care that Black people owned white people as slaves in huge numbers.

Pearl in some ways served as a counter to this. Of course, I don’t agree with everything she says.
Why should I care about that Franklin? What's the relevance?

Feminism is dead and it was nothing but a political tool anyway. The feminist agenda has morphed into a homosexual agenda that actually threatens girls and young women rather than helping them.

Forum List

Back