CDZ So Whose children are they?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Ok so we have actually come to this point in time! It seems unbelievable that we should even be on this precipice overlooking the sea of vapidity and collectivism that has now put the question to us as a society, as a race of beings.....Whose children are they? Has the family unit now become defunct? Is it unacceptable competition for the collective authority who wants the future adults for themselves as voters or patrons and the current future adults available to their fleshly lusts?

This a battlefield line that is far more fiery and potentially destructive than any military war fought in the entire history of humanity.
Leave my kids alone or I kill you.....either that or I will die trying.

JO

The BLM and CRT advocates say that one of their goals is the destruction of traditional families.
The LGBT advocates say that school children belong to them.
The controversial far left racist extremist Hillary Clinton has proclaimed many times that "it takes a village", which means the children belong to the government.

The BLM and CRT advocates say that one of their goals is the destruction of traditional families.
The LGBT advocates say that school children belong to them.
The controversial far left racist extremist Hillary Clinton has proclaimed many times that "it takes a village", which means the children belong to the government.
Smith, Wesson and Me say no. Stealing a line from Dirty Harry.....:)

JO

Ok so we have actually come to this point in time! It seems unbelievable that we should even be on this precipice overlooking the sea of vapidity and collectivism that has now put the question to us as a society, as a race of beings.....Whose children are they? Has the family unit now become defunct? Is it unacceptable competition for the collective authority who wants the future adults for themselves as voters or patrons and the current future adults available to their fleshly lusts?

This a battlefield line that is far more fiery and potentially destructive than any military war fought in the entire history of humanity.
Leave my kids alone or I kill you.....either that or I will die trying.

JO
So what are we cleanly debating?

Yes, when the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Child Catcher sneaks into your home to abscond with your children, please, light him up. But if you're trying to say that there is a concerted effort from the left to steal people's children, I think you're going to need some evidence to back that up.

So what are we cleanly debating?

Yes, when the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Child Catcher sneaks into your home to abscond with your children, please, light him up. But if you're trying to say that there is a concerted effort from the left to steal people's children, I think you're going to need some evidence to back that up.
Ever heard of CPS?...Thy have some of the most despotic creeps in al of bureaucracy.

Forum List

Back