So, When Do You Start Getting Excited About Halloween?

Halloween was my favorite growing up. I still like seeing the kids in their costumes. Especially the wee little ones. So cute.

I put my decorations out on Oct 1

1632098993168.jpeg

1632100056012.jpeg

1632100932682.jpeg

Attachments

• 1632099490096.jpeg
    1632099490096.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
As for me, the stores have already started selling Halloween decorations and I've been watching horror movies all this month lol mudwhistle, what about you?
I start getting that way when the weather cools down and the leaves start to fall.
My birthday is the week before Halloween.
The day after Halloween I start getting Christmassy.

On November 1. Halloween died years ago when they stopped making good candy and invented bite size candy bars. When I was a kid, candy bars were big enough to use as a wheel chock.

Gawd O Mighty...............I must be ANCIENT then....................

I remember getting cupcakes, caramel apples, candy bars, money, and Halloween cookies!!!

Gawd O Mighty...............I must be ANCIENT then....................

I remember getting cupcakes, caramel apples, candy bars, money, and Halloween cookies!!!

So do I. Fruit, just tossed naked into your pillow case, popcorn balls handmade and wrapped in cellophane, it was a lot of fun making treats and getting home made sweets.

Then someone put a tab of LSD in a snack, or a razor blade in an apple and the entire world reviled in fear and the holiday was never the same again.

Now, today, moms don't even let kids go out door to door, they only allow them to trick or treat on a virtual website, complete with cyber spooks and internet snacks. :crying:

Never really.

I always go to parties and things and the sweets and candy and shit, oh and dressing up etc...

but excited? never.

Forum List

Back