Trump derangement syndrome

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I used to be a democrat & liberal. I left the party because the political hierarchy stopped listening and started DICTATING. Illegal aliens and jobs? Literally, at a Democrat caucus in 2000, criticizing or mentioning Mexican Illegals was off topic, because...it offended "people". Never mind the effects or if it "offended' American workers. Nope. I lost my politial virginity about then.
'

I used to be a democrat & liberal. I left the party because the political hierarchy stopped listening and started DICTATING. Illegal aliens and jobs? Literally, at a Democrat caucus in 2000, criticizing or mentioning Mexican Illegals was off topic, because...it offended "people". Never mind the effects or if it "offended' American workers. Nope. I lost my politial virginity about then.
'
Same thing the Republican party has been doing since Newt and his "Revolution" burst on to the stage. Dictating...and then promptly..lying! :)

But...what does that have to do with Trump Derangement Syndrome..or more appropriately put by us progressives..."Trump Defense Syndrome". :auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
Trump is an egotistical jerk, I get it why people don't like him. But the bigger picture: I look at democrats that support BLM and race riots, its real. They did that. Billions of $ damage and they endeavored to destroy and subvert our system over months. Democrats did this! Not Trump. Jan. 9th was a mere echo of all the riots and destruction and a sign of frustration.

Trump is an egotistical jerk, I get it why people don't like him. But the bigger picture: I look at democrats that support BLM and race riots, its real. They did that. Billions of $ damage and they endeavored to destroy and subvert our system over months. Democrats did this! Not Trump. Jan. 9th was a mere echo of all the riots and destruction and a sign of frustration.
Well, again, I don't condone acts of vandalism and property destruction, especially when they occur against business owners just trying to make a living.
That being said (and I don't remember any "race riots"), not one of these protests (turned into hooliganism) was rooted in the attempt to overturn the
results of a free and fair election. That's what January 6th was all about. That and...you know...a whole side dish of white grievance.

• Banned
Let's not forget how the "justice system" alternately just forgives the multiple incidents & the race rioters for over the last year that cost us billions of $, but instead focus on those involved in that singular incident on Jan. 6th. Just white republicans. Excuse me?

Let's not forget how the "justice system" alternately just forgives the multiple incidents & the race rioters for over the last year that cost us billions of $, but instead focus on those involved in that singular incident on Jan. 6th. Just white republicans. Excuse me?
Promptly forgive? A bunch of them were charged, and are in jail, like the guy who quickcreted the door of the police station and set fire to it. The only difference I see is no one is calling THOSE rioters “patriots” and “political prisoners”.

As I look at it, there have been multiple arrests and prosecutions for the various protests that got out of hand.
Again, none of these protests was rooted in the fact that the asshat lost and there was fraud...because the (fat) white guy got screwed...which he didn't.

• Banned
Promptly forgive? A bunch of them were charged, and are in jail, like the guy who quickcreted the door of the police station and set fire to it. The only difference I see is no one is calling THOSE rioters “patriots” and “political prisoners”.
Excuse me. Why aren't all the democrat funded and approved race rioters that did bazilions of $ in damage for over a year held to the same high standard as the the so called "Trump insurrectionists"?

Excuse me. Why aren't all the democrat funded and approved race rioters that did bazilions of $ in damage for over a year held to the same high standard as the the so called "Trump insurrectionists"?
What Democrat funded race rioter?

'

But you haven't lost your "politial virginity" about the Republicans?

Both parties are corrupt. The whole system leads to corruption.

If you ACTUALLY care, then you should support Proportional Representation. This would allow for more parties, more choice for people, it would allow for one person, one vote, instead of the ridiculous system now which gives some people no power, other people loads of power.

Lets see here: the bare bones cost of all the Democrat condoned and sanction race riots? 1 to 2 billion dollars. G. Floyd riots cost us over 2 Billion dollars. Trump protestors? Somewhere between (honest figure) 14 cents? We have assholes burning down cities for over a year. But one day because it's "tada" conservatives, this is an issue? Over 14 cents?

Forum List

Back