So, What Is Greta Thunberg Accomplishing?

Why do the Climate Change Cultists continue to drive cars, ride busses and trains and planes, use eletricity, use plastic, use cellphones, computers, the internet, eat food cultivated by tractors, eat cooked food........
Climate Change Cultists are posers, fakes, vurtue preeners.
climatechangecultlmaokkjsfhskjdfh.jpg
climatechangecultistsfoooolonthehiiilll.png

She is raising awareness. Other than complaining, what are you accomplishing?
That is exactly the point of this thread. While Greta "raises awareness" less people are worried about climate change than before she "raised awareness". She's going backwards. In other words, she is failing miserably at raising awareness.

Why don't you propose spending 50 billion dollars to bring a machine to the Arctic to make ice and repopulate the ice shelves? I mean, you are so indoctrinated, you are willing to waste a trillion on fighting the sun and let tens of millions here and now die from malnourishment or other sicknesses. That is the trade off ---- you waste precious billions and fool millions with your money grubbing and political charade.
Building our infrastructure and improving existing infrastructure is much more important and has great results. Instead, we waste so much on pie in the sky agendas like the green deal. The Progs have voted in trillions and trillions of dollars of mostly vegan plant-based pork with payoffs to their benefactors.

I am what you call well informed, I speak three languages and read and follow every kind of news in the world even your garbage propaganda on your single garbage network with your garbage Internet conspiracy nut jobs. Try reality sometime. Watch the BBC- the're burning to a crisp over there just like a lot of places in the United states etc etc etc meanwhile you're obsessed about your lying orange con man and the people fleeing drought ridden drug gang run Central America- great job!..... poor America. Watch some real news for God's sake.....

If your that intelligent and so well read maybe you can explain why Michael Mann’s team at Penn State manipulated the temperature data to show an abrupt spike in temperature on its famous hockey stick graph. The very graph that kicked of the whole global warming fad.

Probably bought an EV, that's still fueled by fossil fuels and the production of one is an environmental nightmare

Nope, not even that. He said all he does is vote for DemoKKKrats.

LOL!

All these AGW folks are scammers. They don't do a damn thing personally, they just want to take things away from the rest of us because they get off on it. I'd bet good money francoHFW's carbon footprint is bigger than the average American. Probably by a lot.

Well, they cut down 14 million trees in Scotland to make room for wind turbines, so she should be happy about that.

This is the state of environmental stewardship..

Forum List

Back