So, What Is Greta Thunberg Accomplishing?

It is from unfathomable stupidity to think politics can change the climate.
The greatest straw-man power-grab in history.

Climate change is literally nothing new under the sun, yet now it's a political tool for the control FREAK leftist zombies.

I think I will go with science, brainwashed conspiracy nut job big oil enthusiast lol

We've got Greta, the Progressives, Democrats, and the lefty media all trying to influence us regarding climate change. So, what are the results of that?

"Americans are less concerned now about how climate change might impact them personally — and about how their personal choices affect the climate — than they were three years ago, a new poll shows, even as a wide majority still believe climate change is happening."

She taught you how to spell her name

She taught you how to spell her name

Aw heck. I still remember that from the old TV show.

OkFhi-1461860040-351-lists-header.jpg

We've got Greta, the Progressives, Democrats, and the lefty media all trying to influence us regarding climate change. So, what are the results of that?

"Americans are less concerned now about how climate change might impact them personally — and about how their personal choices affect the climate — than they were three years ago, a new poll shows, even as a wide majority still believe climate change is happening."

Ummmm.... she got rich?

Ummmm.... she got rich?

How much of that million dollars from climate activism and how much from prostitution? ... or do you not think she was turning tricks in them expensive yachts full of rich old guys ... she was legal under Swedish law at 16-years-old ...

Forum List

Back