So, what have the Occutards accomplished so far?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I mean other than vandalism, racism, rape, spreading disease, public urination and defecation, and costing cities, taxpayers, and companies money?

They blocked ports yesterday. For what?

I mean other than vandalism, racism, rape, spreading disease, public urination and defecation, and costing cities, taxpayers, and companies money?

for pizza, one of the out of work unions sent them pizza as a thank ewe! :eusa_clap:

To take money out of the mouths of blue collar workers right before christmas

The Occupunk movement has truly hurt itself with its actions......people beginning to see them as whiney little "generation cupcake" punk kids now instead of what they started out looking like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BogGeZyaS8o]Camp Occupada Song - YouTube[/ame]

They didn't shut down anything. The entire protest along the whole coast was over in less than two hours.

The ports are considered an engine of wealth so generation cupcake will have to find another way.

If nothing else they have exposed the ugly fascistic undercurrent of conservative politics for all to see. Anyone who will take the side of the big banks over regular Americans deserves political obscurity. The TP is done, they just don't know it yet.

If nothing else they have exposed the ugly fascistic undercurrent of conservative politics for all to see. Anyone who will take the side of the big banks over regular Americans deserves political obscurity. The TP is done, they just don't know it yet.

:cuckoo: And exactly how did they do that?

You really think that just because you say it, makes it so?:cuckoo:

They've started a political discussion on income inequality and reminded the Democrats who they supposed to be representing. That's almost a miracle.

By the way, y'all ready to concede now that the reports of the movement's death were greatly exaggerated? ;)

We're cleaning the last vestiges of them out down here... it was good theater while it lasted though.

:cuckoo: And exactly how did they do that?

You really think that just because you say it, makes it so?:cuckoo:

Defending big banks against criticism and protests is not a popular position to have, it shows them to be the lobbyist tools they are, and the TP is not going to realize that until it is much, much too late. Couple that with the GOP increasingly pushing them back to the fringes where they found them and a lot of people are just going find themselves outside the GOP tent.

We're cleaning the last vestiges of them out down here... it was good theater while it lasted though.

In Los Angeles only 100 of them showed up. It was either too cold, too rainy or too early. They caused a traffic jam for about 30 minutes. Hung around for less than two hours and it was over.

LOL "last vestiges" . . .

BBC News - Occupy protests disrupt ports across US West Coast

Occupy Wall Street: Ports disrupted on West Coast - Associated Press - POLITICO.com

Gotta love it. You'll be saying the same thing the day of the revolution, I think.

"Down here" = New Orleans... there's a few left, but the stay will expire at 22:30 today.

Its over... at least down here.

Revolution my ass..... :lol:

Last edited:

for pizza, one of the out of work unions sent them pizza as a thank ewe! :eusa_clap:

Widyo Willo, we have changed the conversation to why the rich are gaining while the people actually doing the work that society runs on are losing.

It is time that we removed the wealth of the parasites and rewarded the people that actually contribute to the wealth of our nation. And those people are not just the 1%. In fact, a majority of the 1% are negative contributors to the wealth of the nation. See what Adam Smith has to say about the people that steal the wealth that the working man produces. You do know who Adam Smith, right, Widyo Willyo? Oh!

To prevent union workers to get to their jobs?

LOL "last vestiges" . . .

BBC News - Occupy protests disrupt ports across US West Coast

Occupy Wall Street: Ports disrupted on West Coast - Associated Press - POLITICO.com

Gotta love it. You'll be saying the same thing the day of the revolution, I think.

"Down here" = New Orleans... there's a few left, but the stay will expire at 22:30 today.

Its over... at least down here.

Revolution my ass..... :lol:

Here to. They tried to shut down the port but failed at every turn. OWS is not much more then comedy fodder for late night comedy shows now, and even they are bored with them. They have not accomplished anything really. Hell, its all they can do to get mentioned on the news anymore. Poor little guys.

Here to. They tried to shut down the port but failed at every turn.

Succeeded in Oakland, Long Beach, San Diego, Portland, Vancouver -- not sure about Seattle. Is that where you are?

Regardless, the movement will continue until one of two things happens, reform or revolution. Probably reform; that's the way it's always gone down before when big business and its bought-and-paid-for government was confronted by popular unrest. It will take new forms (already is, please note) but will not die. Those of you who think it's over are dreaming.

And you'll probably be saying the same thing a year from now, which pretty much proves my point.

Forum List

Back