So................what do you think the big announcement will be tomorrow?

and they won in the rest of the states that are so red that they will vote for anyone that has an (R) after the names.

It is so damn cute how you pretned your beloved party is any different than the Dems in this regard.
I don't pretend that at all. I think it's cute that you pretend to be a statistics guy but when I ask you to quantify your claim about Trump endorsed candidates you respond with no numbers at all.

You get your claim from CNN or worse. They make fact free claims with no numbers because numbers confuse their viewers.

I don't pretend that at all. I think it's cute that you pretend to be a statistics guy but when I ask you to quantify your claim about Trump endorsed candidates you respond with no numbers at all.

You get your claim from CNN or worse. They make fact free claims with no numbers because numbers confuse their viewers.

I gave you his numbers in competitive races, you ignored them.

I am not going to waste an hour trying to find all of his endorsements just so you can then pretend I never posted it.

You are just not worth it

I gave you his numbers in competitive races, you ignored them.

I am not going to waste an hour trying to find all of his endorsements just so you can then pretend I never posted it.

You are just not worth it
You gave no numbers to show that all or even most of the 84% were in "non competitive" races.

How did you measure competitive vs non competitive? Non competitive races sounds like an oxymoron.

How did you measure competitive vs non competitive? Non competitive races sounds like an oxymoron.

It is a simple thing, if you ran a mile race against Bryce Hoppel it would be a non-competitive race.

Not an oxymoron at all.

It is a simple thing, if you ran a mile race against Bryce Hoppel it would be a non-competitive race.

Not an oxymoron at all.
Which would be due to my poor running ability relative to Hoppel's.

Is the same true of Democrats compared to Republicans?

In all of those hundred or so races the Democrats were to politics what Flops is to running?

Which would be due to my poor running ability relative to Hoppel's.

Is the same true of Democrats compared to Republicans?

Yes, in districts that have been gerrymander to ensure on party wins the chances of the other party ever winning is pretty low.

In all of those hundred or so races the Democrats were to politics what Flops is to running?

See above

Yes, in districts that have been gerrymander to ensure on party wins the chances of the other party ever winning is pretty low.

See above
And all if that is quantifiable? It still really sounds like something you read on a CNN or MSNBC headline and took as gospel.

This whole idea "oh it's rigged so of our party can never win in this gerrymander district" seems silly. Why can't the Democrats say "okay for this district with this demographic, this is what we need to do to appeal to these voters." I know the reason they cannot do that, but I wonder if you are willing to admit it?

Anyway, that's all just an attempt at distraction. You have offered exactly zero evidence that Trump backed candidates only won in Surefire Republican districts.

See how that is quantifiable? Zero evidence. I'll wait for you to make it Greater Than Zero evidence.

This whole idea "oh it's rigged so of our party can never win in this gerrymander district" seems silly. Why can't the Democrats say "okay for this district with this demographic, this is what we need to do to appeal to these voters." I know the reason they cannot do that, but I wonder if you are willing to admit it?

Well duh, the same reasons the Repubs cannot do that in the districts gerrymandered to ensure a Dem win.

Well duh, the same reasons the Repubs cannot do that in the districts gerrymandered to ensure a Dem win.
Which is that the party's control the candidates and forced them to sing the party song even at the cost of losing a district or state to a person in a near vegetative state.

So, just so I'm clear: your claim is that 100% of the districts in which a trump supporter won were gerrymandered for republicans?

Please cite evidence.

Which is that the party's control the candidates and forced them to sing the party song even at the cost of losing a district or state to a person in a near vegetative state.

So, just so I'm clear: your claim is that 100% of the districts in which a trump supporter won were gerrymandered for republicans?

Please cite evidence.

I gave you a nice example in the other thread, you ignored it.

I am done playing fetch for you.

I gave you a nice example in the other thread, you ignored it.

I am done playing fetch for you.
You gave an anecdote. One example doesn't prove that they all or the result of gerrymander districts or or even show any kind of correlation . The only correlation is between winning the race and the Trump endorsements.

When 84% of the people one person endorses win their races, that is statistically significant.

But by now I have to realize that I'm speaking a language that you don't understand or pretend not to.

I'm sick and tired of having this OLD Fool every day Allday on the news. Stupid is as Stupid does. If you buy thas guys crap you really stupid. Autocratic A-hole is the point. Who is and who ain't. By big fat Cat! You screwed you pooch!

I'm sick and tired of having this OLD Fool every day Allday on the news. Stupid is as Stupid does. If you buy thas guys crap you really stupid. Autocratic A-hole is the point. Who is and who ain't. By big fat Cat! You screwed you pooch!

Bill Gates's MSN...I'm shocked that Mr. Replace All US Citizens With Cheap, Compliant Indian Slaves has a media outlet that hates Trump.

Well the parties far left & far right art Nutz ! Stay middle of the road is a good thought is a thought to plan, it can work and is a plan to stay with. A good Plan!

BG bunches, yea I really care what BG bunches thinks. Nother BS poopers scoopers.

The funniest thing about all this is that MAGA isn’t good enough anymore, now it’s MAGAGA, Make America Great And Glorious Again! :auiqs.jpg:

When 84% of the people one person endorses win their races, that is statistically significant.

It is a meaningless number without any context. But people like you are always swayed by such things.

But by now I have to realize that I'm speaking a language that you don't understand or pretend not to.

You are using words you saw on the internet and have no idea what they mean.

If I told you I had won 84% of the college football games I picked this year, would you find that statistically significant?

If I told you I had won 84% of the college football games I picked this year, would you find that statistically significant?
Yes, I would.

I also find it significant in the non-statistical meaning that that was the first post since I challenged you to quantify your claim that you actually mentioned a number.

It's my number, but still . . .

Forum List

Back