So................what do you think the big announcement will be tomorrow?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Trump said last week at a rally that the was going to be making a "very large" announcement from Mar a Lago on November 15th. That's tomorrow. What do you think it will be?

I'm thinking that his original plan was going to be to announce that he was running for president again, but in light of the way the elections DIDN'T go the way the GOP was hoping, as well as the fact that some of the people Trump backed lost their elections, resulting in a "red drip" (if even that), instead of the much touted "red wave".

But, I'm curious.............do you think he's going to make a big announcement, or do you think he's just gonna let it go by, hoping nobody remembers what he said a week ago?

Or...............is he going to announce a run for president again?

Or................is he just gonna bitch about how the midterm elections were somehow "stolen" from the Republicans?

I'm guessing there won't be an announcement, just a whole bunch of bluster and bitching from Trump about the elections.

Trump said last week at a rally that the was going to be making a "very large" announcement from Mar a Lago on November 15th. That's tomorrow. What do you think it will be?

I'm thinking that his original plan was going to be to announce that he was running for president again, but in light of the way the elections DIDN'T go the way the GOP was hoping, as well as the fact that some of the people Trump backed lost their elections, resulting in a "red drip" (if even that), instead of the much touted "red wave".

But, I'm curious.............do you think he's going to make a big announcement, or do you think he's just gonna let it go by, hoping nobody remembers what he said a week ago?

Or................is he just gonna bitch about how the midterm elections were somehow "stolen" from the Republicans?

I'm guessing there won't be an announcement, just a whole bunch of bluster and bitching from Trump about the elections.
1668477725076.png

He will probably announce another run. He now has MORE ammo, not only the Jan 6th Committee witch hunt as a selling point to voters but now he can push demands for election reform, "it shouldn't take a week to count votes in House Elections, we are becoming the election laughing stock of the world. How can we have in results when 10 years ago these results were known on election night?"

I don't even know how difficult FBI or CIA have in trying to keep track of the people being recruited to foreign intel agencies. I know how bad Canada is for patriotism, but Americans are definitely not in an optimistic place right now, even optimistic people aren't hiding this.

The straight line election results without ANY outside winners can't be encouraging. Trump will call it out with great benefit to his campaign. The sheer weakness of GOP since 2020 in regards to calling out and demanding reasonable election rules is a reminder to voters, "oh yeah, these limp wristed politicians are what we thought they are, we need Trump again, he at least gets shyte done".

Voters aren't stupid, they see the same weaknesses that Americas enemies see.

Last edited:

why do you chicken shits start a thread and then run away??

Trump lost in 2020.
Trump candidates got smoked in this past midterm and the GOP did poorly because of Trump's MAGA agenda of stupidity.

The Republican party is on the verge of cutting ties with Trump and backing DeSantis.
Trump is becoming irelevant and a liabillity.

Your little meme has no credibility at all

I believe that he will announce some kind of action in regards to the cheating in 2022.

Maybe an independent, self-funded investigation, maybe some other action.

Whatever it is, if he is smart, he will announce an executive team and a physical headquarters. Then the investigations will be run out of other locations, by other people only sending reports to the team leaders.

The DOJ/FBI/DNC is sure to raid that headquarters and the homes of the leaders, so they need to keep all real information out of there, but plant clues to mislead the government bureaucrats they will be easily outsmarting.

Last edited:

He's going to announce there is a fire sale for MAGA hats.

Well, I'm gonna be waiting to see what it is. And, I very seriously doubt that Trump is gonna announce he's running for prez again.
Chances are, the reason he said that he was going to make a big announcement is that he was waiting to see how the elections fared. But, since they didn't go the way the Republicans wanted them to (the red wave was nonexistent), or how he predicted, chances of him running again are almost non existent.

Like I said, if he actually does announce something, it's gonna be just another bitch session about how unfairly he's been treated, as well as how the elections were "stolen" again.

Democrats will announce they need 4 more days to count ballots before they are ready to declare they have won all remaining seats...

:p

Trump doesn't need money; he already has close to 100M voters.

Current population of the US is 331.9 million. If your number were correct, that would mean that roughly one out of every three people in this country is a Trump voter.

Hell..................getting one out of 3 people in this country to vote is a fantasy, to say that there are that many Trump voters out there is pure b.s. If that were true, then he should have beat Biden back in 2020.

Forum List

Back