So................what do you think the big announcement will be tomorrow?

At least you're honest when you say that's all you're good for.

Oh I’m so not done! I will not be done until I spread my vision of wisdom, critical thinking, and basic common sense to every Republican voter In the country until I successfully convert them to be progressives. Don’t worry - you’re on my list! I’m here to rescue you from your ignorance, bigotry, and sheer stupidity and you won’t vote Republican ever again!

Oh I’m so not done! I will not be done until I spread my vision of wisdom, critical thinking, and basic common sense to every Republican voter In the country until I successfully convert them to be progressives. Don’t worry - you’re on my list! I’m here to rescue you from your ignorance, bigotry, and sheer stupidity and you won’t vote Republican ever again!

When a leftist vermin says "I'm so not done, sometimes all you can do is........................

So......................the time is getting close..................is it gonna be another bid for the presidency, or bitching about how the mid term elections were "fixed"?

I'm game, Billy. Convert me.

Tell me why progressive policies are better than Republican policies. Use whatever argument you like, but I have to say in fairness, that I will be swayed least by personal attacks on Republicans, and who stole what elections. Those are important items of discussion, but have nothing to do with the soundness of particular policies.

I'll be swayed most by examples, i.e. countries in which progressive policies have led to great successes.

I'm game, Billy. Convert me.

Tell me why progressive policies are better than Republican policies. Use whatever argument you like, but I have to say in fairness, that I will be swayed least by personal attacks on Republicans, and who stole what elections. Those are important items of discussion, but have nothing to do with the soundness of particular policies.

I'll be swayed most by examples, i.e. countries in which progressive policies have led to great successes.
Well as far as countries go, to start, many first world healthcare systems are far superior to ours. Are any of them perfect? No but no system is including the embarrassing one here. Why do they work? Because they don’t have a primary for-profit motive. In the US, we have one that results in the most state of the art care in the world. The problem with that? Most people can’t afford critical services like ongoing cancer treatments. Chronic illnesses last longer here.

Well as far as countries go, to start, many first world healthcare systems are far superior to ours. Are any of them perfect? No but no system is including the embarrassing one here. Why do they work? Because they don’t have a primary for-profit motive. In the US, we have one that results in the most state of the art care in the world. The problem with that? Most people can’t afford critical services like ongoing cancer treatments. Chronic illnesses last longer here.
What are the names of the countries whose healthcare systems are far superior to ours?

Well, according to what I can find on the 'net, the announcement isn't going to be until 9 pm EST. Gonna have to wait a bit more to see what it is.

So................what do you think the big announcement will be tomorrow?​

He's frozen hundreds of vials of his sperm so that for all of future humanity Trumps as numerous as there are stars in the sky can be bred and run for president every election cycle installing a government under permanent Democratic Party rule.

Trump is rambling.

He's also claiming China paid "billions and billions" to the US in tariffs.

He has repeated this ignorant horseshit countless times.

Heh. My local station got bored with Trump's rambling and have returned back to the local news.

I found him on YouTube:

Forum List

Back