So................what do you think the big announcement will be tomorrow?

You could have shortened all your answers on this topic to: "Nuh-UH!" because that's all the amounted to but with more words wasted.

The truth is painful, but it is good for you.

It is not difficult to pick the winner between Alabama and Austin Peay.

Nor is it difficult to pick the winner between Mississippi State and East Tennessee State.

Picking these games at only an 84% win percentage would be a terrible percentage.

The truth is painful, but it is good for you.

It is not difficult to pick the winner between Alabama and Austin Peay.

Nor is it difficult to pick the winner between Mississippi State and East Tennessee State.

Picking these games at only an 84% win percentage would be a terrible percentage.
You asked if 84% would be significant. It would. If you had picked winners so consistently, I would have to say "Golfing Gator knows what he's talking about when it comes to football games."

I'm guessing that you could show stats to indicate that those football games you listed would be predictible lopsided victories for one team or another.

If you could do the same for the 121 out of 162 House races in which Trump-endorsed candidates won, you would have done so already.

Is it really so hard for you to say, "I read it somewhere from a news organization I trust (like CNN)?"

You asked if 84% would be significant. It would. If you had picked winners so consistently, I would have to say "Golfing Gator knows what he's talking about when it comes to football games."

I asked if it would be statistically significant, not just significant.
I'm guessing that you could show stats to indicate that those football games you listed would be predictible lopsided victories for one team or another.

Nope, just common sense and knowledge of the game. I would not waste my time finding stats to prove that Alabama would beat Austin Peay 99 times out of 100. That is like finding stats that the sun will come up in the east in the morning.

If you could do the same for the 121 out of 162 House races in which Trump-endorsed candidates won, you would have done so already.

There is no reason to do such a thing, I gave you examples and you either ignored them or dismissed them just as you would if I gave you all 121 races.

If you do not understand that some districts are safely in the hands of one party or the other, there is nothing anyone can do to help you.

I asked if it would be statistically significant, not just significant.
And I said that they would be. You need to retake basic statistics, if you ever took it in the first place, if you think that would not statistically indicate a correlation between you picking teams and their winning.
Nope, just common sense and knowledge of the game. I would not waste my time finding stats to prove that Alabama would beat Austin Peay 99 times out of 100. That is like finding stats that the sun will come up in the east in the morning.
Oh, so even in the case of picking football winners, you did no research, just "Bryant Gumble (or whoever) said so?" So why not just say, "Rachel Maddow (or whoever) said so?"
There is no reason to do such a thing, I gave you examples and you either ignored them or dismissed them just as you would if I gave you all 121 races.

If you do not understand that some districts are safely in the hands of one party or the other, there is nothing anyone can do to help you.
I do understand that. I don't buy that that many fall into that category and that Trump deliberately only endorsed guaranteed winners. That was your claim, you can give evidence for it or just keep stalling. Your call.

And I said that they would be. You need to retake basic statistics, if you ever took it in the first place, if you think that would not statistically indicate a correlation between you picking teams and their winning.

And you would be wrong because you need actual context to determine statistical significance. And my picking the team has no bearing on them winning. My picking the teams has nothing at all to do with if they win or not.

Oh, so even in the case of picking football winners, you did no research, just "Bryant Gumble (or whoever) said so?" So why not just say, "Rachel Maddow (or whoever) said so?"

Nope, I do not go by what anyone says but my own knowledge from watching college football for 45 years. You seem to think that because you need someone to tell you what to think, that the rest of us do as well.

I do understand that. I don't buy that that many fall into that category

Incumbents in congress are reelected at a greater than 90% rate, yet you do not think that 84% of the races fall into the "cannot lose" category?

Really?

Repubs have peed their pants with the Womans Right of Body decision. Forever walking with pee on their feet. Women will not forgive em!
Plus they are consistantly proving they refuse to accept the Vote of Law, is firm in its decision. They are firing them bad ass people! The Donald wears heal lifts, the wife is taller then him in her heals and so is Barron. Ego trip Donald, egg on face.

Last edited:
Mash Potatoes with Peelings / Feelings says it all, the Real Donald's shoe pic.

1668796200399.png

Last edited:
Truth Social has The Donalds contract, he can't return to Twitter. Ha, Ha, thas a joke, 5 mil. vs 88 million. The Donald never keeps his word. Trust it.

Forum List

Back