So What Crime of Office Has Trump Committed to Justify Impeachment?

The only "crime" Trump has committed was to beat hiLIARy in 2016. He won and the Dems cannot forgive him for that.

This is why we are subjected to the endless parade of breathless fact-free nothingburger scandals.
I am glad you finally admitted that Trump committed a crime during the election in his actions with Russia.

Trump treats the whisleblower as if he were a peeping Tom & saw Trump rape that 14 year old & turned him in.

"But he was peeping!!!"

The only "crime" Trump has committed was to beat hiLIARy in 2016. He won and the Dems cannot forgive him for that.

This is why we are subjected to the endless parade of breathless fact-free nothingburger scandals.
I am glad you finally admitted that Trump committed a crime during the election in his actions with Russia.

He didn't....as we are finding out, obama not only worked with Russia, it is now apparent he was pressuring Ukraine to go after Trump as well....

He didn't....as we are finding out, obama not only worked with Russia, it is now apparent he was pressuring Ukraine to go after Trump as well....
The investigate it.

Russia helped Trump win. Why would they want that?

The investigate it.

If Donnie gets impeached and removed over the Ukraine phone call, while prior presidents and current and former politicians have done much worse, it’s time to start over.

The investigate it.

Russian efforts in 16 were playing BOTH sides of the electoral information game to sow chaos. That's documented. The insidious thing is that you people, as usual took only cherry picked portions to craft narratives, and hoped like hell it would overturn a fair election....

What this has shown rational people is how evil Democrat progressives really are.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

The investigate it.

If Donnie gets impeached and removed over the Ukraine phone call, while prior presidents and current and former politicians have done much worse, it’s time to start over.
Morning, Gipper! Saying it or wanting it isn't proof. What specific do you have on prior Presidents and former politicians that have done what much worse? And is this like saying Al Capone killed people so it's ok for me?

The investigate it.

Really? Who & when.

Who called a foreign leaders & threaten to withhold funding for political dirt? And then covert it up?

The investigate it.

Russian efforts in 16 were playing BOTH sides of the electoral information game to sow chaos. That's documented. The insidious thing is that you people, as usual took only cherry picked portions to craft narratives, and hoped like hell it would overturn a fair election....

What this has shown rational people is how evil Democrat progressives really are.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Sorry but our intel agencies say different.

The investigate it.

Morning, Gipper! Saying it or wanting it isn't proof. What specific do you have on prior Presidents and former politicians that have done what much worse? And is this like saying Al Capone killed people so it's ok for me?

You're welcome.

The investigate it.

Like lying about a blow job. Wow, what an evil deed Clinton did.

You assfucks really need to STFU.

The investigate it.

Really? Who & when.

Who called a foreign leaders & threaten to withhold funding for political dirt? And then covert it up?

You're welcome.

The investigate it.

That's not gonna happen unless they had the senate too

The investigate it.

Or what Dave? You goin' all internet tough guy now?

y9LyUM5S7kN86WkRA

The investigate it.

The investigate it.

Really? Who & when.

Really?

We had a potus who lied us into war, which caused up to a million deaths. Is this worse than what Don did?

We had another potus who covertly armed the cartels causing unknown number of deaths. Is this worse than what Don did?

We had a potus overthrow the leader of Libya causing thousands of deaths. He tried to do the same thing in Syria, causing thousands of deaths.

We had a potus who used the Gulf of Tonkin event to escalate a dumb war, causing millions of deaths.

Shall I go on, because it never ends?

Last edited:

The investigate it.

You're welcome.

Joe was right at the time. But did he try to get Ukraine to dig dirt, and if they did, no matter how corrupt they were, he would cross their palms with filthy lucre, and then hide the conversation in an ultra-top secret file?

The investigate it.

LOL. You get dumber with every post.

The investigate it.

The investigate it.

Really? Who & when.

Really?

We had a potus who lied us into war, which caused up to a million deaths. Is this worse than what Don did?

We had another potus who covertly armed the cartels causing unknown number of deaths. Is this worse than what Don did?

We had a potus overthrow the leader of Libya causing thousands of deaths. He tried to do the same thing in Syria, causing thousands of deaths.

We had a potus who used the Gulf of Tonkin event to escalate a dumb war, causing millions of deaths.

Shall I go now, because it never ends?
You are right about Bush & Johnson.

You are wrong about Libya.

Who armed the cartels? Reagan?

The investigate it.

Or what Dave? You goin' all internet tough guy now?

y9LyUM5S7kN86WkRA

Just saying if you had a fit about a lie about a blowjob then you should really be up in arms about this latest Trump fiasco.

The investigate it.

The investigate it.

Really? Who & when.

Really?

Shall I go now, because it never ends?
Kee-rist! You are dragging the bottom of the barrel with your excuses for this self aggrandizing clown. I don't know what you mean with some of your accusations against other Presidents, but except for Tonkin, it's possible all others were legit. And Tonkin went down in history as a disgrace on Johnson's part.

Forum List

Back