So Trumpkins.

2b THe world burns coal for energy. Your words are nonsense. You hate rural whites, and you have no problem fucking them economically for petty ideological concerns.

No, I don't mind fucking them over because they are stupid.

But the fact is, we need to get off of coal. it's destroying the planet.

1. YOur racism in noted. YOu are a racist asshole.

2. You racism slur on their intelligence is irrelevant.

3. It is too late to introduce a new rationalization for your hatred and your bigotry and your anti-Americanism. Your attempt to do so is dismissed and ridiculed.

4. Those jobs will be coming back to the benefit of thousands of American families. Which is a good thing.

1. Subsidizing is not "making your business smarter". It is a cheat to hide the fact that your inferior or more expensive product cannot compete.

Except it can and does... probably because people would rather fly in comfort. But you done probably don't do you no flyin' Cleetus.

2. If most international airlines preferred Airbus, then the EU would not have had to subsidize airbus. The fact of the subsidizes disproves your claims.

No, it just proves they do business smarter in Europe. Come to think of it, the Europeans do everything smarter than us.

3. It is too late to introduce a new rationalization for your hatred and your bigotry and your anti-Americanism. Your attempt to do so is dismissed and ridiculed.

4. Those jobs will be coming back to the benefit of thousands of American families. Which is a good thing.

No, Cleetus, your jobs aren't dun-der coming back...you Hillbilly fuck. Shit, you'll done be lucky to keep your job at the Piggly-Wiggly.

1. Subsidizing is not "making your business smarter". It is a cheat to hide the fact that your inferior or more expensive product cannot compete.

Except it can and does... probably because people would rather fly in comfort. But you done probably don't do you no flyin' Cleetus.

2. If most international airlines preferred Airbus, then the EU would not have had to subsidize airbus. The fact of the subsidizes disproves your claims.

No, it just proves they do business smarter in Europe. Come to think of it, the Europeans do everything smarter than us.

1.a. Your racism is noted. You are a racist asshole.

1b Subsidizing has nothing to do with comfortable seating. It has to do with using tax payer money to give your product help competing against better and/or cheaper products.

2.a Your flat denial of my point is just you being an asshole to dishonest to seriously address my point.

Everything you have said on this site regarding trade has been debunked. Your dishonest refusal to face that is just you being a dishonest dick.

No, Cleetus, your jobs aren't dun-der coming back...you Hillbilly fuck. Shit, you'll done be lucky to keep your job at the Piggly-Wiggly.

Your racism is noted. YOu are a racist asshole.

If TRump stops playing the bitch for our "competitors" who need to cheat to get market share against skilled and hard working Americans, there will be a lot more jobs around for Americans.

I understand that you hate that.

And I despise you for your anti-americanism, your racism, and your general being a dick.

1b Subsidizing has nothing to do with comfortable seating. It has to do with using tax payer money to give your product help competing against better and/or cheaper products.

Except we aren't making a better or cheaper product. That's the point. Probably because of this.

Boeing vs. Airbus: CEO compensation (2013)

The CEO of Airbus made 5 Million, the CEO of Boeing took home 29 Million

And Airbus doesn't slap together its planes using guys who couldn't get jobs as a Possum Catcher.
2.a Your flat denial of my point is just you being an asshole to dishonest to seriously address my point.

I have debunked your point. The Europeans beat us because they make a better product.

Period.

Which is what happens when you pay them well, give them a say in teh workplace and don't hold their family's healthcare over their heads like the Sword of Damocles.

But you keep thinking that TrumpenFuhrer is going to bring back jobs for uneduated tools like you.

Except we aren't making a better or cheaper product. That's the point. Probably because of this.

Boeing vs. Airbus: CEO compensation (2013)

The CEO of Airbus made 5 Million, the CEO of Boeing took home 29 Million

And Airbus doesn't slap together its planes using guys who couldn't get jobs as a Possum Catcher.

I have debunked your point. The Europeans beat us because they make a better product.

Period.

Which is what happens when you pay them well, give them a say in teh workplace and don't hold their family's healthcare over their heads like the Sword of Damocles.

But you keep thinking that TrumpenFuhrer is going to bring back jobs for uneduated tools like you.

THe fact that the europeans have to subsidize their product in order to compete shows that they do NOT make a better product, nor that any other honest advantage gives them their "competitive edge".

They are cheating.

This debunks everything you have every said on the issue of Trade.

Your personal insults are noted. Fuck you.

THe fact that the europeans have to subsidize their product in order to compete shows that they do NOT make a better product, nor that any other honest advantage gives them their "competitive edge".

The graphs tell a different tale, buddy.

airbusboeinggraphic.jpg

The graphs tell a different tale, buddy.

airbusboeinggraphic.jpg

How does that graph supposedly show that the subsidies were not the defining variable that gave Airbus it's market share?

Forum List

Back